Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] Crashed Pod - Discussions And Such~ (The Hybrarians, Season 9631?)

-Ropefish-

Will try to come up with something... have not slept, and am mostly in shambles... :D my mind's chaotic now, but as i said... will come up with something after a moment, so you can continue the thing...

hugs and kisses for everyone who died today...

Also - it's a free day for me, so i'll probably pop in from time to time...

P.S. I'm trying to finish up my melee weapon concepts... hopefully i'll have atleast 2 of 'em finished by the evening... I'm S#&$ at drawing... :D

P.S. I'm trying to finish up my melee weapon concepts... hopefully i'll have atleast 2 of 'em finished by the evening... I'm S#&$ at drawing... :D

Need to crunch some damage numbers to make the weapons worth using (and resources/lore)? I can do it to a good degree.

Need to crunch some damage numbers to make the weapons worth using (and resources/lore)? I can do it to a good degree.

Ok, i might require some help on numbers, since i use "low", "moderate" and "high" as points of reference in the damage category...

Lore will come a bit later, and the resources shouldn't be too hard... 'cept for the third weapon... it'll still take time to finish that one, and it might be just a "Ohh - what if..." thing...

I think i'll drop the concepts here, for Renegade to think up damage values, and then plop down a thread dedicated to them.

You're too crazy to be a female... Our own Trevor Phillips

You've clearly not seen real crazy... :P Some females tend to be even crazier that i am... And i am mostly holding myself in check, to not do bad S#&$...

Also - hospital moms. The ones who come with their kids to the hospital. They know everything better than you, and will do anything faster and more precise than you, and are the best in the galaxy... And also can't understand basic instructions very well...

Almost done with an Event concept (never knew trying to write speeches in character is that difficult). 

Well, after proof-reading it a few more times, I can say the concept is now complete (but can still change to make it better). Since Psychotoxin will share his concepts here, I will return the favour: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261587-spy-20-deception-20-event-concept-need-feedback-and-criticism/

Scanner fragged - maybe will get it going later... Otherwise 2 of my concepts are done... ^^

And i'm gonna do a post in the RP around 21:00-21:30 EEST

It always slight infuriates me when someone does not use GMT as the time standard (then again, I get slightly annoyed if someone does not use ISO 8601 to report dates, so that is probably why). Not saying I do not like the person who does not use it, but it is just a slight eye sore for me.

So here`s my concept, of the 2 weapons i dreamed up some years ago, and only now pulled out of the dusty memory box. Renegade, if you would be so kind to deal with the numbers... :)

First:

The Stinger

The Stinger is a longsword with a removable mid-section. This midsection consists of 5 "Shards" that can be thrown out, to silently take down distant enemies (up to 30-35 meters).

The Shards deal hight puncture and medium impact damage when thrown, but zero slash damage. Since there are only 5 of them in the midsection, they should be able to dispatch strong enemies, with a single Shard, to compensate for the total number of projectiles. The Shards would be a total of 5 per mission without a chance to recover new ones. 

The Stinger itself would deal medium puncture and slash damage, and low impact damage while fully loaded (all Shards in place), but once all the shards would be gone, the puncture damage would increase 2x (due to 2 points of the blade), leaving the slash damage the same, and lowering the impact damage by 50% (less mass = less force)

It would use a common slashing animation while fully loaded, but switch to stabs once emptied. Should be locked behind mastery (rank 6 maybe), and would need a lot of balancing, to not make it become a highly OP melee weapon.

Stab-Slash (lame name is lame, so feel free to recommend some other name)

It`s a single/dual lonsword combo. While not "equipped", both blades are together, forming a single blade with medium-high slash and puncture damage and low impact damage.

Upon equipping it, the blades are seperated, and become two distinct weapons. The Stab part is a spike, with a massive head, capable of piercing thick armor, and thus delivers high puncture and medium impact damage (no slash dmg), but is a bit slower than the other blade.

The Slash part are two blades (looks similar to the Stinger once empty, but with round ends) , that deliver High slash damage, and medium-low impact damage (no puncture dmg). It`s swings are a bit faster than Stab. 

Attacks start with Slash. Then followed by two Stabs, and then 2 Slashes, finished with one more Stab.

Should be able to puncture armor and shred flesh with ease. Thinking about mastery rank 3-4 on this one. Also needs balancing, so it doesn`t go out the window either as a crap piece of junk, or as a super-melee.

Pic time:
25gatcx.jpg

Well that`s about it... i`ll come up with the resource bits and some sort of lore some time soon... :D