Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Most Damage You've Done With Your Now Since 13.5 Crit?

sedy25

frostybe3r:
Dread - 1605305.24
(Roar + Sonar + Molecular Prime + Accelerant) = x *2.2 *2 *2
Without(Roar + Molecular Prime + Accelerent)

Please keep in mind that all of these values are from corrosive elemental.  

Edited by frostybe3r

its funny how every second person with a paris prime claims to have over 50k damage

The Paris is significantly worse than the dread. Everybody seems to say 50k damage when talking about the Paris prime because that seems to be the generic value for people trying to show off with it.

its funny how every second person with a paris prime claims to have over 50k damage

The Paris is significantly worse than the dread. Everybody seems to say 50k damage when talking about the Paris prime because that seems to be the generic value for people trying to show off with it.

Why everyone thinks people with Paris Prime is trying to show off? I used PP just because i was testing red crits in T3 defense, and Dread slash is worse that PP puncture in there.

60 k is normal value for PP, but most of crits are around 20-30 k. Dread can easily go over 100 k on Infested, but for armored targets PP is better.

1Mil with Absorb. Could've reached higher but I believe 1mil is Absorbs limit. How it was done.

Absorb overlapping Absorb repeat.

We were doing this for fun so don't tell me we're breaking the fun. It was a whole coordinated sqaud

Edited by izzatuw

1Mil with Absorb. Could've reached higher but I believe 1mil is Absorbs limit

You can go over that numbers but i dont know how trustable are they over 1 million. My highest was something around 1,800 000. Not sure if glitch or true value.

You can go over that numbers but i dont know how trustable are they over 1 million. My highest was something around 1,800 000. Not sure if glitch or true value.

I'm sure it can go over but that's how much the damage counter shown

1Mil with Absorb. Could've reached higher but I believe 1mil is Absorbs limit. How it was done.

Absorb overlapping Absorb repeat.

We were doing this for fun so don't tell me we're breaking the fun. It was a whole coordinated sqaud

Last I checked, absorb didn't do critical damage. Could we try sticking to the topic?

Guest Shibboleet

Please, tell me your build? Or I'll be forced to believe that you're being untruthful. Thanks.

2Fbkgb6.jpg