Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

I think he's eventually going to get consumed or killed by his own work/creation.

Who knows though. It'd be cliche, but still enjoyable. He's an extremely sore loser who just won't admit defeat or give up despite being thwarted countless times. Looking forward to whatever's ahead.

Edited by Tymerc

I think he's eventually going to get consumed or killed by his own work/creation.

Who knows though. It'd be cliche, but still enjoyable. He's an extremely sore loser who just won't admit defeat or give up despite being thwarted countless times. Looking forward to whatever's ahead.

That would be a let down. If he just collapses and dies during the fight i would feel like "wait I could have not come all the way here and just let him die?"

That would be a let down. If he just collapses and dies during the fight i would feel like "wait I could have not come all the way here and just let him die?"

I was thinking more of the virus completely consuming and transforming him, or maybe whatever it is he's been working on killing him, and then coming after us. Either way, i'm sure we are in for a good treat. I didn't mean to disappoint you with my opinion. I apologize. It's just that I have seen this scenario many times through various sources where the bad guy resorts to using his own body for experiments, just to be either consumed or killed by the very thing he's been working on, or created.

Edited by Tymerc

Also, the amount of Infested running around as normal enemies has increased dramatically. By the end of day one, there was a single charger running around the Suspicious Shipment level. Several hours ago, it had increased to having Infested growth on the floors and walls, and hordes of 50+ Infested attacking you.

If you look very carefully, you can see signs of infestation on top of his head.

So I say he's lost.

That's just the visor being infested.

But I agree. He's lost.

He'll regret this soon enough and will beg for someone to end his miserable existance.