Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Complaints For New Alerts

Azawarau

Can't get what you are trying to discuss here but yeah 300 Oxium is boss.

People complaining that the whole thing is 'too hard'  Ironically I haven't gone down once, why?  because I don't rush face first into enemy gunfire, I think people need to change their strategy instead of complaining though.  I do 'rush' through enemies sometimes but when I realize that my shield melts and I almost die the first time, I don't repeat the same mistake, lol.

best part is that its exterminate + special doors that have a timer to open.

So there is no way to rush these missions and the team is "forced" to stay together.

People still find a way, and people still go down because of it.  I had someone rush ahead and get downed, and then two others try to go rescue the guy and they both went down.  Yea...  It may force the team 'once' to meet up at a point but after that its no holds barred and people run/gun and expect not to get shot in the kidney.  They don't realize that these aren't generic Corpus, they are much stronger.

People complaining that the whole thing is 'too hard'  Ironically I haven't gone down once, why?  because I don't rush face first into enemy gunfire, I think people need to change their strategy instead of complaining though.  I do 'rush' through enemies sometimes but when I realize that my shield melts and I almost die the first time, I don't repeat the same mistake, lol.

It's underestimation. I mean the Potato alert level 15. You'd expect it to be easy

People still find a way, and people still go down because of it.  I had someone rush ahead and get downed, and then two others try to go rescue the guy and they both went down.  Yea...  It may force the team 'once' to meet up at a point but after that its no holds barred and people run/gun and expect not to get shot in the kidney.  They don't realize that these aren't generic Corpus, they are much stronger.

Warframe has a rampant problem with people who rush where they shouldnt... like rushing on exterminate missions... THIS is why rushers arent respected and why ppl hate their so called style. Bad habits compounded with borderline "usage" of game mechanics

/facepalm

I find them pretty boring. Enemies hit hard but still die in one hit, bring your large AoE-frame of choice and you'll trounce through everything in minutes. I went with Mag solo, and I never had to even fire my gun, just spammed Pull and the occasional Shield Polarize in every room, it kills things before you even see them.

Edited by Caernarvon

I find them pretty boring. Enemies hit hard but still die in one hit, bring your large AoE-frame of choice and you'll trounce through everything in minutes. I went with Mag solo, and I never had to even fire my gun, just spammed Pull and the occasional Shield Polarize in every room, it kills things before you even see them.

Of course they are boring if you spam abilities. What did you expect...

Not my fault is the gameplay is badly designed.

Its not their fault you glue down your abilities.

If they balance the game for people who only spam powers, then that will be the only play style usable.

Think before you complain.

Edited by Tenn00b

Yes it is, they're the ones who made the gameplay what it is. It's their game. I'm playing the game using the tools at my disposal to achieve good effectiveness in mission and the result is boring spam.

Yes it is, they're the ones who made the gameplay what it is. It's their game. I'm playing the game using the tools at my disposal to achieve good effectiveness in mission and the result is boring spam.

lol, just lol.

If they balance the game for people who only spam powers, then that will be the only play style usable.

To be fair

They should fix this issue

My lvl 12 Valkyr couldnt tank in those missions

Need my stam mods back...

That impact stun is deadly too

Just a second of stun time without being able to move or block = dead

Reflection might actually be really viable in these since enemies have a high chance to stun themselves and deal relatively high damage

To be fair

They should fix this issue

My lvl 12 Valkyr couldnt tank in those missions

Need my stam mods back...

That impact stun is deadly too

Just a second of stun time without being able to move or block = dead

Reflection might actually be really viable in these since enemies have a high chance to stun themselves and deal relatively high damage

You quoted the wrong post I think :P

Or they could balance gameplay so you need to use abilities, weapons and your a bit of your brain at the same time to succeed.

You know, good gameplay.

Edited by Caernarvon

I've seen people playing on Hierarcon and Wendell with only 200ish health. Be it Nova, Trinity, Rhino, Vauban or Loki, spamming their abilities are all they did. A single slip and they immediately dies. How about using redirection and vitality for once?