Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Mods In Update 14?

Stefanovich

Desire is not a justified reason for access. You didn't participate, you don't get the reward. Done and done.

I sold mine off. I received the reward, but I traded my Toxic Barrage for a T3 Exterminate. As much as that's on me, it really pisses me off that I don't get a second chance at the mods.

I don't want to be rude, but you shouldn't feel good about yourself for simply playing warframe at a certain time. Just because YOU have the mods doesn't mean nobody else should. I have the Tethra mods (not Cicero however) and I would actually like the mods released again, so I can have different level versions of the mods.

It's a win:win situation for both the mods owners and those who missed out. Why NOT have more of the mods? To keep your exclusivity? I don't think so.

Edited by (PS4)Goldengeartwo

I kinda agree that it is terrible to hold something back but on the other hand why should we have what you can't have but not the other way around?

I only would support something like an Event2.0 series,offering a little bit changed versions of the old events.\\

With the support for new players coming up it would be a great Idea.

I guess every few weeks one event (with less potatoes off course) could be held and the badges you get get the year printed on.

That way veteran players will still have their clean badges to brag with and new players could have all the stuff

Having participated in both these event and having both of the mod sets (Cicero and Tethra), I really of hope that they implement them into the drop-table or as a nightmare mode reward, as they are far to importent to many builds to remain exclusive. However, I doubt that they will be released as nightmare rewards or put into the drop-table until the other two elements (fire and ice) are put into the game as event rewards themselves.

Having participated in both these event and having both of the mod sets (Cicero and Tethra), I really of hope that they implement them into the drop-table or as a nightmare mode reward, as they are far to importent to many builds to remain exclusive. However, I doubt that they will be released as nightmare rewards or put into the drop-table until the other two elements (fire and ice) are put into the game as event rewards themselves.

That would take, like, almost a year... :{

DE pls!

Other that Cicero and Tethra the only mod that remained exclusive is Primed chamber. The cicero and tethra mods shouldn't be event exclusive. You didn't work for them that hard to warrant keeping them to yourself only.

Then Primed Chamber should be re-released before Cicero mods. Would be good time to introduce Vectis Prime.

As a disclaimer, I have both mods.

However, I would love for them to be reintroduced, even if they are pretty hard to get. The issue with leaving these as exclusive is that they are far too powerful to cut out of the new player experience entirely. Imagine joining Warframe now and being told that you either can't ever or can't for an indefinite amount of time be able to make a weapon that procs as often as most who have been here before a certain date. I would be pretty angry, and I think most would too. I'd probably be even more mad after learning about the costs the trading chat tends to charge for those mods. Between the two of them, they give +120% status, +60% toxic, and +60% electricity. +120% status is a massive game changer.

To get an idea as to how big this is, let us just use a weapon with 25% status chance as an example. Without those mods, the dedicated status chance mod brings them up to 28.75%, or 32.5% on shotguns. However, with the two mods in question, the status chance of the weapon spikes to 55%, and also gets two +60% elements. Note that while there are other status mods in the form of nightmare mods, they aren't as useful as these two sets of event mods (excluding possibly Hammershot on crit weapons) and the gap remains just as wide.

It is just a bad idea to lock people out of that much power. Lock new players out of cosmetics or sidegrade weapons or sidegrade mods with the stipulation that they can't be equipped alongside the mod that they are a sidegrade to? So be it. Don't lock new players out of things like that.

as a new player who started 3 weeks ago and then seeing weapons like Serro released, Its really frustrating that these mods are exclusive, theres a big pool of weapons that have 0% fun value when you know you cant achieve full potential on them 

it seriously feels like new players are being punished severely for being new....have to work 10x as hard to earn crazy amounts of plat to buy useful things off other people? Im certain that has pushed people away from this game

getting sick and tired of looking up guides on how to build weapons and warframes and hearing, i use these mods(or helms), but you cant get them anymore!! oh well!! guess that weapon is useless mastery fodder for you instead of a weapon u might want to use

Edited by MerelyARumor

as a new player who started 3 weeks ago and then seeing weapons like Serro released, Its really frustrating that these mods are exclusive, theres a big pool of weapons that have 0% fun value when you know you cant achieve full potential on them 

it seriously feels like new players are being punished severely for being new....have to work 10x as hard to earn crazy amounts of plat to buy useful things off other people? Im certain that has pushed people away from this game

getting sick and tired of looking up guides on how to build weapons and warframes and hearing, i use these mods(or helms), but you cant get them anymore!! oh well!! guess that weapon is useless mastery fodder for you instead of a weapon u might want to use

This was entirely my point. New players or players who have not acquired/lost these mods are insta-gibbed of their full potential for every single weapon that will be released, because status chance builds are impossible for them.

Bringing back Cicero mods (at a later date, Tethra mods) would send a message to new players from the Devs saying, "Don't worry, guys. We haven't forgotten about you."

DE is working to improve the new player experience, well, giving them access to Cicero mods would be a kind gesture to entice them to keep playing and unlock these awesome mods.

No.  If they're too powerful they need a nerf and if they're useful that's all the more reason everyone should have access to them.  I don't think they're too powerful therefore everyone should have access to them.

so, instead of having good mods that everybody can use, you want it so that only a few people will have some terrible mods that aren't worth having, because that's a better thing to do with content that people spent time making and earning

These mods are not exclusive at all... For the right price anyone can have these mods if they missed out.

Lol, pay 100-200-300+ plat to some greedy kid with the mod set? No thanks. They should re-release them so everyone can have them.

I'd say to get them you'd need to 50 waves in defense :3. In a high level one anyway. T3 Def, ODD

Making them Nightmare rewards would be just fine.

Besides, Vauban + Penta  x  Nova + Boltor Prime = Wave 50 in ODD easy.

While, yes, this solution would slightly dilute the Nightmare drop tables a bit, the pros will far out way the cons.

Lol, pay 100-200-300+ plat to some greedy kid with the mod set? No thanks. They should re-release them so everyone can have them.

Yeah, I know what you mean. One guy was selling Malignant Force for 300 Platinum.

Yeah no thanks.

Edit: That's 20 bucks worth of Platinum for a single mod that gives me +60% Toxic Damage and +60% Status Chance

$20

Edited by Stefanovich

so, instead of having good mods that everybody can use, you want it so that only a few people will have some terrible mods that aren't worth having, because that's a better thing to do with content that people spent time making and earning

No, that's not what I said.