The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That It Seems To Be Over, How Many Suspicious Shipment Alerts Did You Miss?

Dualstar

Hmmmm

Around 5 or 6. Even on how much I wanted to say "Screw sleep, I'm doing this", my body said otherwise.

And I stayed up to 2am during the alert weekend.

At least I can sleep with ease right now

Edited by Lorche

Off top of my head I think I did 3 forma, 2 oxium and one that gave 150,000 credits....so I did 6 but could have done a couple more and just don't remember lol.  So I guess I missed out on a lot of them.  But not because of sleep, work or anything.  I just didn't play any games much this weekend.  Warframe and dynasty warriors 8 was the only games I played.

All. No time irl got priority.

Tried one and died right away. When I realized it would take so much time, I left the work to the grinders.

Thank you for playing hard so DE get lots of data and feedback!

Only sad cause I didnt see the vats and so on.

around 10 if not more, it wasn't an actual event so it didn't really matter. missed most of the resources, and maybe a couple of potatoes, which were the only things I went out of my way to try and get.

the rewards are nice but not that big of a loss if you didn't get them, even the potatoes.

Did the Cosmic Spectre shipment and decided I didn't care enough about the 150k credits shipment, then played something else for a few days.

New machine is arriving on Thursday, though, so I'll finally be able to play Warfarm at 1080p 60. Pretty stoked.