Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On The Lotus And Economic Monopolies

EdwardHowton

lol never thought of that but im positive DE already stated that the Lotus is not evil or has any bad intentions.

Yeah right I bet she's some advanced Ah that the orokin created and deployed right before their extinction to carry out their dominance in the universe by using us tenno like puppets.... Sound familiar?

Come on, friends! Can't you see it as clearly as I do yet? Does the Lotus has the wooly purple hat pulled over your eyes this well?

We don't have eyes. :|

I think the Void may have gotten to you, brother.  Perhaps some time in your cryopod...

Yeah right I bet she's some advanced Ah that the orokin created and deployed right before their extinction to carry out their dominance in the universe by using us tenno like puppets.... Sound familiar?

yea now that i think about it that does make sense O_O but who knows its up to DE where they want to take her story. DE said she isn't an AI she is organic and it looks like she's wearing a type of warframe suit(may not be made for combat) and she does have gold trims on her so it all points to Orokin.

I've already expressed my wish to join Hek in throwing her into the sun simply for the sake of advancing the lore.  I'd much rather follow some Orokin/Corrupted/Tenno visionary to rediscover the past than cling on to the Lotus for an uncertain and grindy future.