The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Console Experience/cert Process

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

I had a console gaming phase, and I have to say i was dissapointed. I would pay 60$/year and 60$ on games just to hear kids cry and call me a *** and say that they had intercourse with my mother at least seven times.  At least playing halo 3 was enjoyable and armored core!

Another thing

Why in the hell does ps4 have these cert processes? What do they possibly have to check?

When it came to this, I always advocated for DE because it's really not their fault. I mean from what I have read, these cert processes can take weeks!

Maybe it to see if the console gets bricked because of the update, that would make sense, but it still does not explain why it takes 4+ weeks.

Post your thoughts :P

Edited by NudistBeach

From what the devs have said, the procces goes like this.

1. Devs make an update

2. Pc gets update

3. Update data is sent to the ps4 guys

4. Ps4 team works on porting it

5. Ported data gets grouped with the past 4-5 updates they had to port

6. Update gets sent to cert

7. Sony does their thing to approve it (approval is average a week, more if it fails)

8. Update is sent out

I agree that it's a ridiculously lengthy process, but hopefully DE will be getting better as time goes on and they learn how to do it faster. And with account migration somethings gotta give, either pc updates slowed or ps4 updates will be sped up. Because account migration requires builds to be synced.

MRIzjRl.jpg

#PCMASTERRACE

You say that while running a build under 800$ most likely, running this game at 20 fps, honestly console play would be better suited for you.

inb4 #pentiummasterrace

#1kbcachemasterrace

#5yearoldintegratedgraphicsmasterrace

You say that while running a build under 800$ most likely, running this game at 20 fps, honestly console play would be better suited for you.

inb4 #pentiummasterrace

#1kbcachemasterrace

#5yearoldintegratedgraphicsmasterrace

Exactly $988 build, Warframe running smoothly in 60FPS.

Edit: Oh, wait, a bit more expensive actually. I recently bought new motherboard. You know, customized my PC. Because I can.

Edited by Angius

Exactly $988 build, Warframe running smoothly in 60FPS.

Edit: Oh, wait, a bit more expensive actually. I recently bought new motherboard. You know, customized my PC. Because I can.

#2007refurbishedusedpartsmasterrace

I have 3 GTX titan blacks running in SLI

Rechecked the price they run now, as I had them for a little while

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487036

one of my 3 GPU's cost more than your entire build

derp

#2007refurbishedusedpartsmasterrace

I have 3 GTX titan blacks running in SLI

Rechecked the price they run now, as I had them for a little while

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487036

one of my 3 GPU's cost more than your entire build

derp

Aaaand... What about it?

Are we going to brag whose rig costs more? Come on...

Edited by Angius

I've had it with this PC Vs Console bullcrap since 1991/1995/2001/2006/2014 and never changing. Both are cool, and have their own Pros and Cons.

Agreed.  Personally, I use consoles for my single player stuff, and the great console specific games like God of War.  I use PC for all my multiplayer stuff.  They each have their merits.