The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De's Dont Know They Own Game

Tograk

To add to my last post:
I do work as a coder and design certain aspects of both internal and external tools at my work.

Do you think I know everything about the program or how it works?
Do you think I know where everything is in the UI?
Do you think I know all of the ins-and-outs and quirks of the tools?

Hek no.
I know the parts I worked on and thats it.
Its not my job to know how everything works to a T.

some of them work in the forums, some other in the sounds some in the music some in other things, even some people in the real world who make some stuff(machines etc) dont know some of the stuff! its pretty normal, i bet you dont know how much effort the put to make the game, so why dont you appreciate it? and you know about the DS so why ask?

Always another side to the story. I'd love to hear this 'devs' one.

Oh and by the by, finding this out (provided it is true) and running to the forums like a child is only going to damage relations and communique between the devs and the community. Fine job you did there.

Edited by Naith

A: I doubt that there is any of the core Devs (you claim it was a core dev) from DE that does not know most about the game.

B: If it really is the case that he couldnt tell you anything...then it's likely because of your broken english (I'm not from the U.S. or England..so don't even try to go there)

C: Your refusal to post any hard proof (you can censor names easily without the proof becoming worthless) further turns this into a joke.

Like seriously man....

Edited by Shehriazad

Please, both sides, shut up and chill.

It's a well documented fact that DE do not actually play their own game, there is no reason to discuss if this is the case or not, it's an objective fact. Steve doesn't know what a lot of the team are working on at any given time, Scott doesn't even know how to go about balancing, he was testing melee with a full Stamina build, there is no design document, the list goes on. Digital Extremes do not play their game, they have us to do that for them, the issue is that most of you ninnies that spent money on plat are scared to criticize them when you have to.

DE got this idea that they know best from you, the hugboxing people, the ones that are afraid to say that they spent money on a subpar product which is still in development. Critical, thought out feedback is the only way to improve Warframe, but I fear we are too far away from that even being possible, all of you buttlickers don't want to admit that the game is poop in certain respects and you defend it being like this, because you spent money.

some of them work in the forums, some other in the sounds some in the music some in other things, even some people in the real world who make some stuff(machines etc) dont know some of the stuff! its pretty normal, i bet you dont know how much effort the put to make the game, so why dont you appreciate it? and you know about the DS so why ask?

The guy is just an idiot seeing issues where there aren't any.

Nope, I know everything about my work. Always. I get paid for good work. Look how warframe is working now. At start they were really one of best games I've ever played but now? The most bugged one with one of the worst performance.

Dentists are not even doctors.

Not heard of periodontal surgeons then, if I were you I would quit while I were behind, it is only going to get worse; you are doing nothing more than demonstrating your ignorance on a number of topics.

I just went down to your IQ and I'm trying to understand you better. Maybe after going another 100 IQ down I will finally understand some of you.

But going back to the topic. I said the true but what I see here is only a bunch of flaming kids. In my country for doing halfassed work you are getting kicked. They have only one product and they still dont know how it works. They should feel ashamed.

They don't need to play their own game. Why do you think they have us as beta testers?

They put in the world, weapons, enemies and all that in; we're the ones telling them if something is out of place that couldn't be figured out through mathematical simulation. Then they review it then correct it.