Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

On 04/07/2016 at 7:04 PM, fdfddffd said:

can i join the clan my  IGN fdfddffd

On 05/07/2016 at 4:27 AM, PsykickNinjaAngel said:

I'm a active and fun player looking for a big clan to call home please consider me

7 hours ago, HaxBox said:

I was kicked out because of Inactivity. I'm sorry I was on duty and I ask you to reinvite.

Invites sent! Welcome to the family! ;)

Hello. I hope it's not too much but may I please join your clan. I've been playing non stop and I found it difficult to join a clan and then I found this one which sounds great from the way it was described. I admit my shame, I'm not the highly ranked and I'm only a silver rank initiate since it's only been a few days of playing. I wish to join your clan. If you decline then I accept your decision and thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is ClickOne_

IGN: HeisenTurp 

I started playing warframe like 2 weeks ago. Im mastery rank 2 right now and i would love to join this clan / guild. btw i liked the little jokes scattered around the post. it shows that this guild has a fun Atmosphere.

Recently started playing, up to Rank 5 (with 5 days or so played) and enjoying the game a lot, though playing alone is starting to get boring. Stumble upon your thread and I'm looking to join, if at all possible :)

IGN: Rekalty

Hello good sir, I'm LukesP and currently with no clan association and i'd like to join your clan (if it's possible :D).

I may get some inactivity due to my college, so, I'm apologizing myself in advance. Until August, 2016, I'll be on vacation and I shall play everyday!

Thanks so much for the opportunity :D

On 7/7/2016 at 4:11 AM, dedonmonday1 said:

Active player (MR7) who was kicked due to inactivity (school). IGN: dedonmonday1

On 7/7/2016 at 4:28 AM, itsCLAZZIC said:

Hey im interested in joining ill be active a good 48 hours a week and i hope we can have a good time

On 7/7/2016 at 6:41 AM, MagStus said:

Hi I'd like to join the clan please! :D

IGN: MagStus 

On 7/7/2016 at 8:31 AM, DarkestEther said:

Can I get a invite please

On 7/7/2016 at 2:20 PM, HeisenTurp said:

IGN: HeisenTurp 

I started playing warframe like 2 weeks ago. Im mastery rank 2 right now and i would love to join this clan / guild. btw i liked the little jokes scattered around the post. it shows that this guild has a fun Atmosphere.

14 hours ago, LukesP said:

Hello good sir, I'm LukesP and currently with no clan association and i'd like to join your clan (if it's possible :D).

I may get some inactivity due to my college, so, I'm apologizing myself in advance. Until August, 2016, I'll be on vacation and I shall play everyday!

Thanks so much for the opportunity :D

6 hours ago, AkuZan said:

Sounds like a great clan, i'd like to join

Take care of me (^-^)7

IGN: AkuZan

5 hours ago, TantricNferno said:

Hello everyone. I would like to be a part of this clan.

My IGN is TantricNferno and I am currently MR9.

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire guys =)

On 7/7/2016 at 5:14 AM, ClickOne_ said:

Hello. I hope it's not too much but may I please join your clan. I've been playing non stop and I found it difficult to join a clan and then I found this one which sounds great from the way it was described. I admit my shame, I'm not the highly ranked and I'm only a silver rank initiate since it's only been a few days of playing. I wish to join your clan. If you decline then I accept your decision and thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is ClickOne_

On 7/7/2016 at 8:34 AM, ThunderKing1337 said:

Mind if i join?

On 7/7/2016 at 1:05 PM, StreighDog said:

Exmortis-EN-,

I've read the description of your clan and am interested in joining.  If there is room available, would you please consider adding me as a member?

Thank you,

StreighDog

You guys gotta leave your current clan before we can invite you guys. We will be waiting! =)

12 hours ago, Redfufus said:

Very impressive if i could join, it would be cool :D 

IGN: Redfufus

7 hours ago, Ghost9008 said:

you guys sound like an epic clan would like to join if i can. 

IGN: Ghost9008

6 hours ago, JustALilBunny said:

Hello there! :3
- I am looking for some lovely company in game and your clan seems to be a good place to look ^^ I would love an invite if there is room, and if so, I look forward to meeting all of you lovely people <3 ^^

6 hours ago, ChosenZombie said:

IGN; ChosenZombie

I am starting to get back in, im rank 15 i would like to be in clan if you got space ;)

3 hours ago, Kanoodle said:

Hey my IGN is Kanoodle

3 hours ago, DylanStiers said:

IGN: DylanStiers

would love to join

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)