Jump to content
Exmortis-EN-

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Recommended Posts

Hi good afternoon, this clan has recommended me a friend and I would like to join if possible.
IGN: Callumg26
Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.  I would like to join your Clan. Yet I will quietly grind till I get the necessary experience, but to the future You can count on me. Playing every day for 12 hours at least, just with few exceptions. 

IGN: Shadees

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i would be happy to join your Clan. Im a returning player (after 2 Years) and my current clan ist 100% dead. Im looking forward to hearing from you soon.

 

IGN: gohst300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, junglebeatshollaaddme said:

IGN: junglebeathollaaddme 

I would like to join your clan :D

Username doesn't exist, please make sure your IGN is spelt correctly, and then post a request here again ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Callumg26 said:

Hi good afternoon, this clan has recommended me a friend and I would like to join if possible.
IGN: Callumg26
Thank you very much

 

11 hours ago, Shadees said:

Hello.  I would like to join your Clan. Yet I will quietly grind till I get the necessary experience, but to the future You can count on me. Playing every day for 12 hours at least, just with few exceptions. 

IGN: Shadees

 

 

11 hours ago, gohst300 said:

Hi, i would be happy to join your Clan. Im a returning player (after 2 Years) and my current clan ist 100% dead. Im looking forward to hearing from you soon.

 

IGN: gohst300

Invites sent! Enjoy your stay in Elysium Noire =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI My name as stated in my profile is CplKombatWombat, as you can see literacy might not be my strongest point, but I assure you I kept this name more out of nostalgia than for any other practical reason, I'm am fairly new to this game and I feel like joining your clan would be an excellent way for me to access experiences of veterans who have played this game for a very long time. I sincerely hope that you will pick me for clansman ship. Sincerely CplKombatWombat

IGN: CplKombatWombat,

I'm sorry for not initially figuring out what IGN meant

Edited by CplKombatWombat
im an idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I haven't played for over a year and I would like to join this clan to learn what has changed in this past year.

 

IGN: WhitePaladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings! 

I would like to join the clan as I am tired the fact that I am stuck in a Baltic server with no clans. And from all clans seems that your clan suits me best.

And again may I ask you to be kind and invite me.

LarcDeWeasel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: EnderBender_12

Remember me? Probably not. I was in the clan for a while, but then my computer stopped working, so I was unable to log on and was therefor kicked. But I've got it fixed, and would like to return. I would be pleased to be invited back. If not, I understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI 

if you are interested in adding me

because i am in a clan and i want to leave it
and have the pleasure to be one of your members

you can reply to me

and i will leave it

my IGN : abdo2891990

MR : 19

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2016 at 7:01 PM, CplKombatWombat said:

HI My name as stated in my profile is CplKombatWombat, as you can see literacy might not be my strongest point, but I assure you I kept this name more out of nostalgia than for any other practical reason, I'm am fairly new to this game and I feel like joining your clan would be an excellent way for me to access experiences of veterans who have played this game for a very long time. I sincerely hope that you will pick me for clansman ship. Sincerely CplKombatWombat

IGN: CplKombatWombat,

I'm sorry for not initially figuring out what IGN meant

 

On 7/12/2016 at 7:05 PM, WhitePaladin said:

Hello, I haven't played for over a year and I would like to join this clan to learn what has changed in this past year.

 

IGN: WhitePaladin

 

On 7/12/2016 at 11:49 PM, junglebeatshollaaddme said:

IGN : junglebeatshollaaddme 

XD

 

On 7/13/2016 at 0:09 AM, DasTastyBacon said:

IGN : DasTastyBacon

 

I'd love to be part of the clan

 

On 7/13/2016 at 5:49 AM, LarcDeWeasel said:

Greetings! 

I would like to join the clan as I am tired the fact that I am stuck in a Baltic server with no clans. And from all clans seems that your clan suits me best.

And again may I ask you to be kind and invite me.

LarcDeWeasel 

 

On 7/13/2016 at 7:59 AM, Xaiken said:

IGN: Xaiken

Hi! I would like to join! Old clan pretty much dead. :(

 

On 7/13/2016 at 10:06 AM, EnderBender_12 said:

IGN: EnderBender_12

Remember me? Probably not. I was in the clan for a while, but then my computer stopped working, so I was unable to log on and was therefor kicked. But I've got it fixed, and would like to return. I would be pleased to be invited back. If not, I understand.

 

On 7/13/2016 at 7:53 PM, Fil4oBangsAlot said:

IGN: Fil4oBangsAlot 

I would like to get an Invitation to the love palace .

Thanks

 

15 hours ago, FluctuationalParadox said:

im pretty laid back ya know 8D, my name is long but, cmon, what isnt long on me :^)

IGN: FluctuationalParadox

 

TY

 

9 hours ago, Yusha7 said:

IGN: Yusha7

i'll be sending a group request :)

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

 

On 7/13/2016 at 9:50 PM, abdo2891990 said:

HI 

if you are interested in adding me

because i am in a clan and i want to leave it
and have the pleasure to be one of your members

you can reply to me

and i will leave it

my IGN : abdo2891990

MR : 19

 

We are interested in adding anyone :) Just post here again once you have left your current clan, we will be waiting! =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, my ign is Uan91, master 20, I'm looking a for an active good clan, are you still open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uan91 said:

Hi, my ign is Uan91, master 20, I'm looking a for an active good clan, are you still open?

Invite sent! Welcome to the family =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi good afternoon, this clan has recommended me a friend and I would like to join if possible.
IGN: XUMUKYC
Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: DeathByFlare

MR: 12

Timezone: PST

Don't have much experience with moon tier clans, but you guys seem a good fit. I'd like to join the clan, thx for consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I'm new to warframe, hoping to join a clan and experience the game with everyone! 

IGN:  Cry_Havok_Gicel

thank you for the consideration.

Edited by Cry_Havok_Gicel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...