Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

18 hours ago, Callumg26 said:

Hi good afternoon, this clan has recommended me a friend and I would like to join if possible.
IGN: Callumg26
Thank you very much

11 hours ago, Shadees said:

Hello.  I would like to join your Clan. Yet I will quietly grind till I get the necessary experience, but to the future You can count on me. Playing every day for 12 hours at least, just with few exceptions. 

IGN: Shadees

11 hours ago, gohst300 said:

Hi, i would be happy to join your Clan. Im a returning player (after 2 Years) and my current clan ist 100% dead. Im looking forward to hearing from you soon.

IGN: gohst300

Invites sent! Enjoy your stay in Elysium Noire =)

HI My name as stated in my profile is CplKombatWombat, as you can see literacy might not be my strongest point, but I assure you I kept this name more out of nostalgia than for any other practical reason, I'm am fairly new to this game and I feel like joining your clan would be an excellent way for me to access experiences of veterans who have played this game for a very long time. I sincerely hope that you will pick me for clansman ship. Sincerely CplKombatWombat

IGN: CplKombatWombat,

I'm sorry for not initially figuring out what IGN meant

Edited by CplKombatWombat
im an idiot

IGN: EnderBender_12

Remember me? Probably not. I was in the clan for a while, but then my computer stopped working, so I was unable to log on and was therefor kicked. But I've got it fixed, and would like to return. I would be pleased to be invited back. If not, I understand.

On 7/12/2016 at 7:01 PM, CplKombatWombat said:

HI My name as stated in my profile is CplKombatWombat, as you can see literacy might not be my strongest point, but I assure you I kept this name more out of nostalgia than for any other practical reason, I'm am fairly new to this game and I feel like joining your clan would be an excellent way for me to access experiences of veterans who have played this game for a very long time. I sincerely hope that you will pick me for clansman ship. Sincerely CplKombatWombat

IGN: CplKombatWombat,

I'm sorry for not initially figuring out what IGN meant

On 7/12/2016 at 7:05 PM, WhitePaladin said:

Hello, I haven't played for over a year and I would like to join this clan to learn what has changed in this past year.

IGN: WhitePaladin

On 7/12/2016 at 11:49 PM, junglebeatshollaaddme said:

IGN : junglebeatshollaaddme 

XD

On 7/13/2016 at 0:09 AM, DasTastyBacon said:

IGN : DasTastyBacon

I'd love to be part of the clan

On 7/13/2016 at 5:49 AM, LarcDeWeasel said:

Greetings! 

I would like to join the clan as I am tired the fact that I am stuck in a Baltic server with no clans. And from all clans seems that your clan suits me best.

And again may I ask you to be kind and invite me.

LarcDeWeasel 

On 7/13/2016 at 7:59 AM, Xaiken said:

IGN: Xaiken

Hi! I would like to join! Old clan pretty much dead. :(

On 7/13/2016 at 10:06 AM, EnderBender_12 said:

IGN: EnderBender_12

Remember me? Probably not. I was in the clan for a while, but then my computer stopped working, so I was unable to log on and was therefor kicked. But I've got it fixed, and would like to return. I would be pleased to be invited back. If not, I understand.

On 7/13/2016 at 7:53 PM, Fil4oBangsAlot said:

IGN: Fil4oBangsAlot 

I would like to get an Invitation to the love palace .

Thanks

15 hours ago, FluctuationalParadox said:

im pretty laid back ya know 8D, my name is long but, cmon, what isnt long on me :^)

IGN: FluctuationalParadox

TY

9 hours ago, Yusha7 said:

IGN: Yusha7

i'll be sending a group request :)

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

On 7/13/2016 at 9:50 PM, abdo2891990 said:

HI 

if you are interested in adding me

because i am in a clan and i want to leave it
and have the pleasure to be one of your members

you can reply to me

and i will leave it

my IGN : abdo2891990

MR : 19

We are interested in adding anyone :) Just post here again once you have left your current clan, we will be waiting! =)

IGN: LiteNova
MR: 18

The previous clan I was in wasn't very active.
As a result, I'm interested in joining a big clan like yours since I would like to play with clanmates.

Thanks.

Edited by LiteNova
Spacing

Hi, My IGN is Shirobara2291... MR:9 and counting :D 

Id like to join Elysium Noire, Primarily because my friend ChosenZombie recommended me to this clan(he is a member) and id like to stick with my friends....Also considering I'm still relatively new to war frame i figured a 2 year running clan would be able to give me some good advice and help me out a bit. Also Having lots of people in clan is pretty cool too

Edited by Shirobara2291