Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

6 hours ago, aziana said:

hey! if u guys are still recruiting i would love to have an invite just started the game recently and wanted to have some people to play with!

IGN-aziana

6 hours ago, okaypeter said:

IGN - okaypeter 

Hi, I would like to join your clan

Clan-Invite has been sent. Please accept -NOW... At your earliest convenience, Operator.

8 hours ago, Heir-of-Time said:

Hello, if you're still in need of new members I would like to join!

IGN - Heir-Of-Time

8 hours ago, MeriatheCat said:

Hello I would like to join your clan :)

My IGN is Meriathecat 

Thank you :)

8 hours ago, TaiiKilverse said:

new members? im a new member!!! i want in on the fun!! D: please add me in! 

IGN:TaiiKilverse 

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

7 hours ago, mindthepowercreep said:

i would like a invite

ign mindandsoul

7 hours ago, KARIDIRDIRI said:

Hellooo, my ign is KARIDIRDIRI. If you're still recruiting I'm very interested in joining your clan :)

Invites sent! Enjoy your stay in Elysium Noire =)

7 hours ago, Katherine_Scarlet said:

Heya

I was wondering if you are still recruiting. If you are i would love to join :)

IGN: Katherine_Scarlet

5 hours ago, G3D0MaNz00 said:

IGN G3D0MaNz00

Invite pls

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hi Exmortien, i would like to join in, because your clan sounds like a hole lot of fun and a good community. What's fun about playing a game, when you have nobody to share it with? That's the kinda situation im in right now, so i would really like to join :)

3 hours ago, Qulia said:

Hi Exmortien, i would like to join in, because your clan sounds like a hole lot of fun and a good community. What's fun about playing a game, when you have nobody to share it with? That's the kinda situation im in right now, so i would really like to join :)

3 hours ago, Blazedguy said:

Hello guys,

I would like to this clan please.

IGN: Blazedguy

2 hours ago, Lolcakez121 said:

Ign Lolcakez121

Why do i want join: ive played this game for around 100hours and im finding it hard to do anything without friends (so basiclly im a  nub)

MR 6

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

are you guys still recruiting? i am still new to the game or coming back to it and need some laid back clan that are social and could guide me around hahaha my Steam name is Naekiia (sweden) and in-game name is Paikicchi

I'm a pretty old player (3 years), I hopped from clan to clan as each of them have died (maybe I'm cursed) I wanna join your clan so I can set a new parkour record time and cash in on those sweet sweet dojo blueprints. My IG name is Cakepoundin, throw me a friend request if I'm offline! I look forward to possibly joining you!

18 hours ago, DanielVeres said:

I would like to join if possible.I'm active every day.

12 hours ago, Akicchi said:

are you guys still recruiting? i am still new to the game or coming back to it and need some laid back clan that are social and could guide me around hahaha my Steam name is Naekiia (sweden) and in-game name is Paikicchi

7 hours ago, Gulpers said:

would love to join this clan, if u guys still have a spot free 

6 hours ago, SpagettiLord said:

if you guys are are still recruiting would love to join :)

ign: SpagettiLord

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

11 hours ago, Cakepoundin said:

I'm a pretty old player (3 years), I hopped from clan to clan as each of them have died (maybe I'm cursed) I wanna join your clan so I can set a new parkour record time and cash in on those sweet sweet dojo blueprints. My IG name is Cakepoundin, throw me a friend request if I'm offline! I look forward to possibly joining you!

You have to leave your current clan before we can invite you. We will be waiting! =)

Hey guys, Just started playing again after 2 years without internet. I'd Like to be apart of the family. I play every night and Im trying to get back into the swing of things. Shoot me an invite if you all have room.

Thanks,

Tarmungo

On 8/21/2016 at 6:05 PM, SecluseNobility said:

I would like to join and also from a scale of 1 to 10 how funny are you guys?

Invite sent! On a scale of 1 to 10, we are rated kinky =3

On 8/21/2016 at 2:41 PM, Tarmungo said:

Hey guys, Just started playing again after 2 years without internet. I'd Like to be apart of the family. I play every night and Im trying to get back into the swing of things. Shoot me an invite if you all have room.

Thanks,

Tarmungo

You gotta leave your current clan before we can invite you. We'll be waiting! =)