Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

I've been playing this game since the beginning of this month and I think it's time for me to join a Clan. My IGN is Galvus 

I'm Rank 13, got 1107 Hours on record, been playing since closed Beta and I need a Clan, your's seems alright so I thought I'd ask to join

IGN: Maxibillion1

Clan invitation sent, Have fun :)

I join your clan My name is UltimateBR Rank : 13 (inv me ?)

i wanna join this clan please inv me IGN : Wild_FT_Night 

It seems like you guys are in a clan already, reply to this post if still want a clan invitation, if not, disregard this message.

Requesting to join clan. :D IGN's vayneionic.

Can I join your clan IGN: ShadowExodus

Would like to join, looks like a fun group of folks. Two friends of mine may app i too.

IGN: Kholdan

Hello All :)

I would like to join. Kholdan and I are friends and love to game together and with some fun amazing people. From the look of it this is the place to do all of that.

IGN: Kain_Bloodhaven

Hey! Im looking for a clan that can help me and I can return the favor whenever and wherever needed. I'd be very appreciative to get an invite. My IGN is : Ghostofonynx

If you guys are still open ? can i Join im Rank 7 have 9 frame play alot and i like to help people ;)

HI GUYS :D 

sorry for replying late to y'all, Clan invitation sent. Welcomeeeeeee 

Hey, I'd like to join!  IGN is the same as the forum handle.  CyberneticSaturn.  Just came back to the game after a longish break.

Can i join the clan?  also, how active does one need to be, as i can usually only play on the weekends due to studies. IGN=Klyxes

It seems like you guys is already in a clan, if you still want to join just reply to this message, if not, disregard this message.