Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi, I'm fairly new to Warframe. Just been playing a month or so and would like to join up to find more people to group up with etc. My IGN is zxandy. Cheers!

Hi there!

I'm currently looking for friendly and populated clan to play with and have fun :D

I've been playing for ~ 2 weeks so far, I have maxed Loki and Ember, currently building Nyx and Oberon, farming for better equipment and mods in meantime.

stickydood in-game it is 

Invites sent bros! Welcome to the family. ;)

Hello! 

I am interested in joining this great Clan! If there are still any openings available ask for them to send me an invite so I can join you 

My Nickname: Ikarus-RDS 

Mastery Rank: 4 (I'm no expert on Warframe, however I intend to become one of the best Clan hehehe!)

Hello there! I have been on Warframe for a very short period of time, just started it actually, and would love to join, if you have room of course. I am pretty active, though still learning to play the game. If I could join, great! If not, I understand.

Greetings

just started a few days ago and having a blast in Warframe so far

I am currently Rank 4 and will definitely stay for a long time.

IGN:Yorith

Hey,

I'm an old vet looking for an active and well spirited clan.

I'm at MR16 with plenty of game time behind me, and willing to help others out.

[EDIT] Knew I'd forget something. IGN is Silveger.

Hello there! I have been on Warframe for a very short period of time, just started it actually, and would love to join, if you have room of course. I am pretty active, though still learning to play the game. If I could join, great! If not, I understand.

Hello, I would really like to join the clan

IGN: demon182

Hello I stopped playing warframe for a while because my pc die, but now I have a new one and I want to get into a new clan :D IGN: La_Mole

Hello there!

I'm currently looking for friendly active & Populated clan to Join and Enjoy meeting new friends. :)

My IGN: Elswith

Hi, I've been playing a lot recently and I'm really interested in joining a clan that I can cooperate with as I progress.  I look forward to playing with such an active and friendly clan.

IGN: Savorous

INVITES SENT GUYS! Danggg.. That's a lot. :)

The last couple of clans I've been in have been inactive and I'm getting closer and closer to having everything I need in game wise, now I'm looking for others to hang around with so IGN is Renabu. Very active recently btw.

The last couple of clans I've been in have been inactive and I'm getting closer and closer to having everything I need in game wise, now I'm looking for others to hang around with so IGN is Renabu. Very active recently btw.

Alright then, you'll love it here. :) Invite sent!

Hello, I havebeen looking for a while for a clan to have fun in.  Would you mind sending an invite, My IGN TheNinjaBatman and I look forward to having people to play with.

Hey. This clan looks awesome, can I join?

Sent both of you guys invites! Welcome to the family. ;)

Well...seems an awesome clan, I think I can learn some more about those alliances, dark sectors and stuff and help you guys out, can I join? :DDD

IGN: Kyozera

Hello there good sir, you have now been invited to Etnia Noire. Pls respond at your earliest convenience.