Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I am interested in joing your clan because i want to experience a fun and welcoming community on top of warframe's topnotch community. i am willing to interact with members and help them

IGN: UMBAAAC14

MR: 7

Thank you!

Heya there, I got back into the game recently and have been kicked from my own clan for inactivity. I'm looking to join up with another clan and my one of my friends that I mainly play with is in this clan already, so it seems a good fit if there is space. My friend is called Tyzuris. My in-game name is Zarrii, Mastery 11.

On 2014-06-04 at 4:59 PM, Exmortis-EN- said:

1548rpx.png  THE NOIRE IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW TENNO TO JOIN THE FRAY!   1548rpx.png

We're a rank 10 international moon clan with over 950+ members all around the globe! Just send us a reply down below containing why you want to join us and consider yourself part of the Noire right after! We have no strict debilitating requirements, all we ask for is cooperation, loyalty, sociability and to be active in clan events, matters, operations and the like by the very least.

Things to know:

• We were previously named "ETNIA NOIRE"
  • We have a big, accessorized, expansive, and colored Dojo.
  • We have complete lab research from A to Z.
  • Established on July 17, 2013
  • We have a Facebook group which will be disclosed once you have joined and request an invitation.
  • We have a Steam group.
  • We have a Discord group.
  • Currently allied with some admins from the Warframe international Facebook group in our alliance, located here.
  • We currently have 16 Warlords. (Dreadnaughts)
  • We recruit around 25-50+ users weekly, this thread just being one of our many ways of recruitment.
  • We have a filtering process wherein inactive members are expelled until the population drops down to 950 everytime we cap.
  • We're currently part of the Gilded Phoenix Alliance community. Forum thread located here:

Warlords:

•   Exmortis-EN-
  •   BlitzKrieg-EN-
  •   -SolidStateLogic-EN-
  •   Warc-EN-
  •   Pyromaniac-EN-
  •   GrimProphet-EN-
  •   Sarvan-EN-
  •   Shuou-EN-
  •   syzfonics-EN-
  •   Falken-EN-
  •   NisseR-EN-
  •   Razlo-EN-
  •   Sava-EN-
  •   AzraelDan-EN-
  •   PeanutButter-EN-
  •   Flaming-EN-
  •    WelcomeTo2k35-EN-

Our Clan Emblem:
EMBLEM1280x1280.png

Dojo Map per level:

Main Floor: The Noire's pride and joy. Heavily accessorized.

Hidden Content

Top Floor: Mainly for our Barracks and a few Reactors.

Hidden Content

Basement: For emergency room slots only.

Hidden Content

(Kudos to IGN: god.is.an.astronaut-EN- for the sweet looking map layouts!)

Clan Details:
Rank Names:

2uf5ybq.jpg

Member Count Proof:

x1f421.jpg

FAQ's:

• No, adding a clan tag is not mandatory but is encouraged to promote unity and solidarity.
  • No, we have no main timezone.
  • No, we don't have mastery or playtime requirements.
  • Yes we accept anyone from any region!
  • Yes, we do clan runs frequently.
  • Yes, we do frequent Teralyst hunts.
  • Yes, we do Tridolon runs.
  • Yes, we have friendly conclave/dojo PVP's regularly.
  • Yes, we have a very friendly, helpful, hilarious, kinky and fun community!
  • 0-5% trade tax.
  • All ranks above initiate may recruit freely.
  • Yes, we are affiliated with "Saints Row".
  • While event participation is not mandatory nor strictly enforced, we take all clan events seriously, and we expect you to participate to some degree by the very least. Warframe is a game, but we should all work together to do our best for our "tiny" little space ninja family we have here.

Warframe0022_1.jpg

We hope you can join our ranks and have one hell of a time! Just comment up and you're in, just make sure you've left your respective clans before requesting an invite. Any other questions will be entertained, just ask!

(Please refrain from sending my forum account mail regarding recruitment, simply reply down below and we'll send you an invite)

1548rpx.png  PROVEHITO IN ALTUM 1548rpx.png

Hi! I'm mr 4 and I would love to join your clan. My in game name is: Vertoxgg and I live in europe