Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Played a lot back in the day, stopped while clans and alliances were starting to form up. Would like to catch up with all the new stuff, and give my five cents here or there. Here's hoping i get signed up with you guys!

IGN: BinaryBetrayer

Edited by BinaryBetrayer

Played a lot back in the day, stopped while clans and alliances were starting to form up. Would like to catch up with all the new stuff, and give my five cents here or there. Here's hoping i get signed up with you guys!

IGN: BinaryBetrayer

I would like to join your clan my IGN: Konotai

Hello I would like to join your clan. Ign: MarrokS 

Game name is MerekSa

Invite sent.Welcome to the clan.

Hello! My IGN is TristanV and I'd like to join!

I'm a close-quarters Excalibur user and I try to act as a tank/support to the team. I'm looking for new friends on this game because I'm getting sick of playing alone but I still like the game. I haven't played much since launch because of lack of others to play with. I hope to find others to join in on the fun so I can be more active in the community,

If it's fine with you, would I be able to join?

I'm Rank 15 and am fond of showing new players the ropes!

IGN: Gorman8or

Would like to join, i'm a returnee (rank 15).

IGN : rudzen

I was wondering if i could join this clan as my last one disbanded. Would really appreciate it 

IGN: Machettedan

Hello! My IGN is TristanV and I'd like to join!

I'm a close-quarters Excalibur user and I try to act as a tank/support to the team. I'm looking for new friends on this game because I'm getting sick of playing alone but I still like the game. I haven't played much since launch because of lack of others to play with. I hope to find others to join in on the fun so I can be more active in the community,

Any requirements to join your clan other than being active?

IGN: Visoroth

Invites sent guys! Welcome to the family! ;)

Hi ! May I join this awesome clan please? I'm a rank 12 tenno and my previous clan kicked me out for being afk for 3 months, I'm really looking forward to play with you guys and I'm glad to help. Thanks a lot if you can send me an invitation :)) 

IGN:DianaZhao

Edited by DianaZhao

Hi the name is White_Reaper95 and I am looking for large clan were I can hang with other active players I seen your message on the forums and I would like to join your ranks. I mostly use frost prime but I do switch up my loadouts sometimes so I hope I can be good help to the clan.

Hi the name is White_Reaper95 and I am looking for large clan were I can hang with other active players I seen your message on the forums and I would like to join your ranks. I mostly use frost prime but I do switch up my loadouts sometimes so I hope I can be good help to the clan.

Clan invite sent bro! Welp, you'll love it here then. ;) More so if you like weird people. D: :D

Hi there!

I'm currently looking for friendly and populated clan to play with and have fun :D

I've been playing for ~ 2 weeks so far, I have maxed Loki and Ember, currently building Nyx and Oberon, farming for better equipment and mods in meantime.

stickydood in-game it is