The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

As I recall there were quite a few of them going with everyone clamoring to get a spot.  Still wanna stay on?  Theres a nice stop right here.  Feel free to disembark while you can. Otherwise you'll have to jump off a moving train that's probably gonna crash on a bridge laden with dynamite and then you'll have to roll and will probably get some nasty rashes and torn clothes.  

Also never been on the Hypetrain in the first place. It's always better to have lowered expectations, can't be dissapointed as easily.

I just bought my Loki like I have every other prime.

I'm that much closer to 40k plat.

Didn't expect less from you Bobsplosion :D

Edited by MeduSalem

I just bought my Loki like I have every other prime.

I'm that much closer to 40k plat.

Congrats I guess.  I could easily spend the money but I shelled out the cash for Founder's and Rhino Prime Access and am not spending a penny more until I see things drastically improve, but I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money.  Hell use it as toilet paper if you want.

what do you mean?

It's going at full speed!

Off a cliff

i have 28k plat now

Same thing I said to the first guy.

Congrats I guess.  I could easily spend the money but I shelled out the cash for Founder's and Rhino Prime Access and am not spending a penny more until I see things drastically improve, but I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money.  Hell use it as toilet paper if you want.

I don't really see what needs to improve, but alright.

As I recall there were quite a few of them going with everyone clamoring to get a spot.  Still wanna stay on?  Theres a nice stop right here.  Feel free to disembark while you can. Otherwise you'll have to jump off a moving train that's probably gonna crash on a bridge laden with dynamite and then you'll have to roll and will probably get some nasty rashes and torn clothes.  

I hear what you're saying Mr. Conductor but, I haven't reached my stop yet.