Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

I don´t know where the pic comes from BUT if you do enlarge it you will see exactly the same structures as in the preview video, except for the wrong colors - this helmet is exactly the one from the vid, just check the three lines in his face and the three thingies around the first part of the horns.

Edited by OldSnakeMGS4

I don´t know where the pic comes from BUT if you do enlarge it you will see exactly the same structures as in the preview video, except for the wrong colors - this helmet is exactly the one from the vid, just check the three lines in his face and the three thingies around the first part of the horns.

oh yeah, thats a Loki prime incoming.

If the helmet in the trailer isn't a dead giveaway, the fact that they stated prior to the release of Rhino Prime that Loki would definitely be next should be.

Is this legit? Where'd it come from?

It's a long of story of "This guy has this link that takes you to another link, etc".

Let's just call it luck and being at the right place at the right moment.

That was a couple of days ago, I took it as fanmade*, but now we have a trailer that shows the very same helmet this Loki is wearing.

* Because, you know, it totally looks like this guy:

333096__vasto-lorde-ichigo_p.jpg

Edited by HK-A6A7

Norse mythology loki prime, add dragon nikana with corrosive build, go into invis, toggle channel, use tranquil cleave....? PROFIT! Use radial diasr on ranged, and put out a decoy to pile up melee enemies...bsically defend the decoy :3

Loki Master Race, here we come!

personally i'm looking forward to seeing what new and exciting territories they chart in the realm of insane god awful grinding with this coming patch. i bet they'll really beat expectations with the lows they can reach, as usual

I just saw your recent Prime Access teaser. I must admit the last time I forked out a big lump of money was for the Hunter Rank for the Founders program and some intermittent purchases with a few 20% platinum discounts.

But if the Warframe in that video is who I think it is and is yet another reason to express my love for my original starter frame...well then...

bc1.gif