Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Sorry to burst your bubble but anything past vauban, in terms of frames, will not be primed as they are newly fashioned frames according to lore and a statement from DE on one of their earlier live streams. (I forget which.) So no zepher, Neckros, Oberon, Valkyr, or Hydroid.

Sorry to burst your bubble but anything past vauban, in terms of frames, will not be primed as they are newly fashioned frames according to lore and a statement from DE on one of their earlier live streams. (I forget which.) So no zepher, Neckros, Oberon, Valkyr, or Hydroid.

Though I think Oberon itself should be a prime, as his release video states that the other tenno considered him a myth, indicating an old and rare tenno even back in Orokin times.

I'll take that bet and raise it by another $100

I'll take that bet. Hell, I'll even raise the stakes to $200 saying Loki Prime is next.

Can I get in on this, and raise the stakes to $400?

Seriously, people need to bone up on their mythology... But I'mma make this S#&$ easy for the noobs who don't know any better; Loki was the Norse god of CHAOS and MISCHIEF.

BP: T4 MD

Chassis: T4 survival

Systems: T4 defense

Helmet: T4 exterminate

Good luck mate.

And that should suppose to be hard mode? Powercreep at its finest.

Players would find workaround as always and complain that T4 isnt challenge at all. We dont need higher difficulty in Void, we need more mission types.

Loki was the Norse god of CHAOS and MISCHIEF.

Thank you. I was about to tell that, but I wanted to see how far this nutness went before logic made its appearance. XD

Forget Loki, imagine how hard the great Booben Prime will be to get! I can only imagine.....oh my god, its horrible! THE CHAOS! AHHHHH!

Alerts in Void... You need to use certain key in the certain time frame to get Vauban Prime parts...

Thinking about that made my head hurt like crazy. Auch...

Their CPU is quite outdated and it cannot process all the information that is coming in their way.

TL;DR They are not the brightest bulbs in store.

Ye be callin' me a bulb? I'll let you know I came from the most educated and ermazing skool der iz, you be talkin' some bull **** wen you be sayin' deez type of dings. Erso, can you plz mack mi a TL;DR of the TL;DR, you be smokin' sum kind of herbal medicine wen u be writin' dis schuff.

(You have no idea how long it took me to write that, and I missed the part where he said "Starter Frame..." since I kind of skimmer through basically everything I read). 

Not a joke, Excalibur Prime and Mag Prime base color is white. Same as Loki Prime in that picture.

....No, I was replying to his/her comment, with an auxiliary joke slot for either/or. I know the 3 are white in color and have no problem with that, I rather like it, I was just being (failing) humorous.

Edited by ra9una

Not a joke, Excalibur Prime and Mag Prime base color is white. Same as Loki Prime in that picture.

Wasn't Volt a starter frame at one point? Well... he doesn't have a prime variant... so technically he has no color... so... he could be pink... or be a color that doesn't exist... or be the color of a bleeding anus... and he can also be white

White ≤ Volt

(I have no idea what I'm talking about or leading to at this point).