The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Already saw it and the 3D model, and by the looks of the 3D model seems Derp Loki is gone, I am sad.

There is no Derp Loki Prime. But the frame looks pretty awesome, though.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

it would be great to get every 3 month another prime legally, even the former primes

i would like to prepare for this in a relaxed way to await this great extensions which i really love

right now i have only the rhino-prime as well as i really wanna get the former primes and the new ones

DE, do you hear me ? i have not the time for "special events" and such, i simply wanna buy the existing primes, thank you ...

it would be great to get every 3 month another prime legally, even the former primes

i would like to prepare for this in a relaxed way to await this great extensions which i really love

right now i have only the rhino-prime as well as i really wanna get the former primes and the new ones

DE, do you hear me ? i have not the time for "special events" and such, i simply wanna buy the existing primes, thank you ...

You know you can farm them in Void? Or buy parts on trade chat?

Is it just me or has this topic been cut in half or had a few things removed?. Cuz I remaber someone else posting this with the Prime Video at the start of the topic.

Also Well its Tusday today over in the UK here, so bacily hopefully the new Prime will come out midnight or some point tomorrow 

Edited by LegionCynex