The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Well Loki is the trickster god...

Well Chaos is the ability that Nyx is know for...

Just so you're all aware... precisely because it seems to be Loki that there's the chance that at the last moment he switch-teleports with... say... Nyx.

You never know.

I would almost perfer Nyx over Loki. Though its likely not going to happen. But hwo knows, DE might be messing with us to make up for their lack luster preformance with April Fools.

I'm not sure why you all think this is Loki Prime...

Loki is the nordic god of chaos. Chaos prime. Loki prime.

From wiki:

His name is drawn from the Norse god Loki, who was generally seen as a mischievous, sly trickster. The Loki Warframe has abilities that further strengthen this connection, as Loki is able to turn invisible and create decoys of himself, amongst other abilities.

Loki, come to me nao.

Edited by Karlox

I just watched the previous prime access teaser video with rhino and the title was pretty much on the money, so I will stick to the fact that they made a last minute switch and made Nyx the new prime, I know you Loki guys won't like it but I'm pretty sure going by the title it is Nyx, guess we'll see next week:)

I just watched the previous prime access teaser video with rhino and the title was pretty much on the money, so I will stick to the fact that they made a last minute switch and made Nyx the new prime, I know you Loki guys won't like it but I'm pretty sure going by the title it is Nyx, guess we'll see next week:)

I'm starting to question if you're blind or not...

Sw33t.

And that will be released today?

Not sure excaly, it is said that not moreless today but next week so not this wed day. As its been in the past and such so just a little week. But if they give it to us early then sure that be nice but hay I can wait a week