Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunzfire Concept: Weapon Concept Added

gunzfire

Weapon Concepts

boa0G76.jpg

Hey guys! I wanted to show my process on the codex art contest thru a series of WIPs as I work. I found that the best way to improve is to put myself out there and get involved with the community. I am also planning to create my own original characters for the Warframe Universe. Feel free to tell me what you think about these pieces. 

Here is my first step. Thumbnails! 

JIS7Fos.jpg

I am digging A for the dynamic angle. 

Edited by gunzfire

Step 2: Blockout

I was originally going go with Excalibur for the Tenno in the scene, but I went with Ash instead. Ash was my second Warframe that I got and he will always be one of my faves for that ninja look. 

2Uenqnk.jpg

Really awesome! I'm glad you picked this much more dynamic angle. Also, it looks like an actual diorama concept in line with the current mission ones.

Good luck in the contest!

Edited by Casardis

Really awesome! I'm glad you picked this much more dynamic angle. Also, it looks like an actual diorama concept in line with the current mission ones.

Good luck in the contest!

Thanks! Yea, I really like the presentations shown in the game before the missions starts. Super cool use of the 3d models.  

All done! I polish the lighting a bit more with more bloom and rendered out the Grineers a bit more to make them read able. 

Enjoy! :)

oig18wc.jpg

Oho S#&$ it looks awesome man! Really nice detail and nice work on the lighting. This would look so much better as Ash's Codex picture. And just as you he was also my 2nd frame after Excalibur and to this day Ash is still my main frame.

Oho S#&$ it looks awesome man! Really nice detail and nice work on the lighting. This would look so much better as Ash's Codex picture. And just as you he was also my 2nd frame after Excalibur and to this day Ash is still my main frame.

Thanks! :)

• 2 months later...