The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pyrana (Why Not Piranha? :d)

Allenaattori

9f5U3.png9f5ZZ.png9f6bV.png

A 100 damage-slash-focused-automatic-hand-shotgun... Neat. :D

Looks nice also, but it looks like more a pistol other than a shotgun.

Stats wise it doesn't get close to Brakk though.

What you say? For me it will be kept in inventory for an imaginary Ak version.. :D

Full auto trigger that can empty the magazine in about a second plus a 2 second reload...  Massive, massive overkill.  Tactically a slower and more damage-spikey version of the Twin Vipers.  Not a fan. :-/  Brakk and Detron pack plenty of damage, are more controllable, and have half the reloading time.   Though, I guess if you were starting out and your choice was Pyrana or Bronco it would be a more interesting weapon.

Before I say nothing I have to give this weapon a try but honestly it seem the same old theme, lack of variety and some very cool looking weapons and concepts that don´t stand a chance in front of other weapons when the game gets difficult. I am not sure if DE are going to work on this because it is too strange that a new weapon tested and born in the new system has to be not as good as others. I guess there really is in this game a ter classification of weapons so the suggestion it´s not only balance but get more viable options in end game. What I do now is taking a different type or tier weapon depending on the mission so I don´t get bored and I can use some weaps that aren´t viable if you try to play high level missions.

This makes warframe a game where the old players have to come back allways to the starting places in the starchart to get resoources, level things and use them. So at the end of the day it has advantages and disadvantages and I don´t know the oppinion of DE about the weaponery and so we can finally get to know what´s going on or whats about to happen. We get their plans or opinions about everything except for weaponery, specially firing weapons.