The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want Your Personal Ship To Have?

azour

"i want a training dummy hologram to shoot or attack with melee that shows the damage / DPS like Nyx's Absorb..."

---

"A pet Valkyr with collar and stuff, so I can pet her while staring at the Earth surface."

*Switch Valkyr for Nova, and totally not because I'd do anything...

"Kinky."

---

"Customizable everything so that each ship is unique from another. [cutoff]

I'm talking about having different kinds of chairs to put in, maybe a nice area rug to tone down the noise from shoes. Or maybe like a projection of the missions map, like all the planets revolving around the sun. Endless possibilities."

---

"Id like an r-type or galaga style minigame hidden somewhere on the ship with an 8 bit soundtrack and an evil difficulty curve =D."

---

"[cutoff] photon torpedos"

---

"A virtual room that simulates a Sakura forest and a lake, where I can kneel and write fanfics."

---

"A missile launcher button. Some days, you want to kill grineer face to face. Some days you just want to blow a hole in the side of their base and be done with it.

Also, a pilot's console so we can take it in to galaga/guardian legend mode.(What better to use said missile launcher button?)

[cutoff]

And a guest room, allowing you to invite people on board."

---

"I'd like it to be big enough to have full living quarters with sections for a shower, to a bed, maybe a shrine like area that you can display weapons and things of that nature. I want it to feel like someone could actually live there and not just "Computer screens and menus everywhere for game purposes"."

---

"Cup holders"

---

"Tenno don't sleep. They Wait."

...therefore, a bed to Wait in.

---

"I would like to see a weapon rack. A display case/area for my badges. My inactive Warframes either lined up somewhere, or maybe active and chilling on the ship.

A shooting range would be nice. Well that's assuming they'll be like clan dojos, and not just a simple replacement for the current main menu hud.

If we can customize them, and add to them, then i'll be making mine really cozy.

I think a dueling room to fight against your inactive Frames with whatever mods/weapons you have on them would be amazing. Also a room where I can sit and meditate with my Frames while looking outside into space or something."

---

"A computer [cutoff]"

So I can use my PC without leaving Warframe.

---

"YoIHgoc.png"

---

"and some speakers [cutoff]"

...so I can listen to my musics from inside the ship.

---

"[cutoff] hologram of Lotus which will inform me of any alerts or just at least say: "Hi Tenno, no alerts yet, you may rest". Something like this and i would be extremely happy."

---

"I want to be able to allow your [cutoff] specters [cutoff] to walk around or sit around in your ship. I really want a sexy ember just to lay on the sofa while Rhino Prime sorts things out in the ship. And maybe get lucky :3"

Switch ember for Nova, and Rhino Prime for my Shade.

Sorry all for the lack of spoilers, but hey're broken for me and refuse to work no matter how hard I try. (DE,  fix pls, so we can avoid long posts like this hindering navigation.)

Edited by CenSilver

My Ship HAS got to have one of these.

http://reddwarf.wikia.com/wiki/Talkie_Toaster

Toaster: Howdy doodly do. How's it going? I'm Talkie, Talkie Toaster, your chirpy breakfast companion. Talkie's the name, toasting's the game. Anyone like any toast?

Lister: Look, I don't want any toast, and he doesn't want any toast. In fact, no one around here wants any toast. Not now, not ever. No toast.

Toaster: How 'bout a muffin?

Lister: Or muffins. Or muffins. We don't like muffins around here. We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot-cross buns and definitely no smegging flapjacks.

Toaster: Aah, so you're a waffle man.

Edit: sorry could not help myself with that copy pasta sketch.

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

Darvo canonically runs the Marketplace. New players will likely have to go on a special one-off mission for Darvo to get the Node needed to create the Marketplace terminal in the ship.

If I'm understanding the things DE was trying to imply, the 'fill your ship' stretch of the game will essentially be 'New player experience 2.0'. The game will now involve the player directly in obtaining each and every important function. Hopefully they'll use this as a good excuse to get much deeper with the amount of explaining that gets done for new players.

Pretty sure that's not what she meant. Pretty sure you know that. Also pretty sure I'm being nit picky and annoying.

Armory.

There was a mod for Fallout: New Vegas that gave you a player house with a wall that displayed every weapon you owned. You put it in house storage and it got displayed on the wall or shelves in the armory.

Now, it would be pretty simple to do this for Warframe, with one minor issue - the amount of weapons in Warframe is not static, since DE always adds more weapons.

To manage that, players could choose which weapons they would display. DE could make a room in the ship with shelves or hangspaces for all types of weapons and players would position those weapons similarly to how they place decorations in dojos.

EDIT:

Just to add, the same thing could be done for Warframes, put them on display.

Edited by Yurilica