Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

There's some logic.  You're the one claiming to have a right to dictate whether this item should be released or not.  The onus is on you to prove that there is an exclusivity restriction on it.  You have yet to do that.

No, what I want is for DE to be able to not have to worry about whether or not they should release an item that they hold zero obligations towards anyone for.

Answer my question please. Is the golden version of the existing Dual Skana, rather than the appearance of the Founder's Skana Prime what you want?

Edited by Mikovsky

Answer my question please. A golden version of the existing Dual Skana, rather than the appearance of the Founder's Skana Prime.

No.  Because that would be a concession that DE is under no obligation to make.  It lends credibility to your claim of exclusivity on the dual variants, which does not reflect the reality of the situation.

Lato and Skana Prime are never coming back. Adding a prefix to them doesn't change the fact that you want to bring Lato and Skana Prime back

The answer is no

Prove it.  Refute the arguments I have made.  Stubbornly repeating a statement that is not supported by fact does not make it true.

Edited by Aggh

No.  Because that would be a concession that DE is under no obligation to make.  It lends credibility to your claim of exclusivity on the dual variants, which does not reflect the reality of the situation.

It's just a simple yes or no question, you don't need to make it seem so complicated.

It's just a simple yes or no question, you don't need to make it seem so complicated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

If only you knew how pathetic and unintelligent that form of argument is.  Demanding a yes or no answer is pretty much an admission that you're not willing to let someone answer you properly since you know they will prove you wrong.

Edited by Aggh

This problem never over , even this thread got shutdown it still going to be another one came up .

they should stick the rules on the forum that

- Don't you dare!! asking for Founder exclusive. because it will make our precious Founder freak out.

- Lower founder can't argue with higher founder because higher alway right

- Anything related to founder program is untouchable.

everyone that break the rules will get wreck.

;DDDD

Edited by Goffee

I prefer hammering down the nail that sticks out. With a sledgehammer.

We don't need interfere that much. We can sit on the fence with our compromises along with Blatantfool, XYR3 and every one else that accepted them and created their own compromises.

Edited by Postal_pat

And strawmen aren't?

That strawman was a jab and was preceded by a proper argument that addressed your own properly.  The fact that you were unable to separate the two is your own fault.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking too hard. Which cup has the poison?

I'm pretty sure you're not thinking at all :|

Otherwise you would have actually addressed my arguments rather than ask irrelevant questions in order to derail the discussion.  

The form I'd like to see the weapons released in doesn't change the fact that DE holds no obligation towards you regarding them.

Edited by Aggh

That strawman was a jab and was preceded by a proper argument that addressed your own properly.  The fact that you were unable to separate the two is your own fault.

More like your jab made me reluctant to entertain you with an answer.

I thought you found it pathetic to attack your opponent's form of argument?

More like your jab made me reluctant to entertain you with an answer.

I thought you found it pathetic to attack your opponent's form of argument?

That's your problem and no one else's.

Only if the form is not directly attached to the intent and reasoning behind it.  Never mind that the question itself is entirely irrelevant to the argument he was trying to address.

Edited by Aggh

I'm pretty sure you're not thinking at all :|

Otherwise you would have actually addressed my arguments rather than ask irrelevant questions in order to derail the discussion.  

The form I'd like to see the weapons released in doesn't change the fact that DE holds no obligation towards you regarding them.

I just asked a random non-master/grandmaster on this thread a simple question. You happened to be that random person who thinks that my question has something to do with your argument with someone else. 

Edited by Mikovsky

I just asked a random non-master/grandmaster on this thread a simple question. You happened to be that random person who thinks that my question has something to do with your argument with someone else. 

If it's not relevant to the current discussion why the heck did you even ask it?

I wanna know what happens after dual lato and skana prime are released. You KNOW Excal prime would be next.

Why?  Provide some reasoning behind that assumption please.

Edited by Aggh

I was curious, why do people ask questions? Simply because they want to know the answer. Was it not obvious?

It's obviously against the forum rules and the request for a civil discussion.  Your intention was clear as day so I'm not sure why you feel the need to continue to lie about it.

I think it's for the best if I don't bother responding to further responses from you since you refuse to actually be honest.

Edited by Aggh

It's obviously against the forum rules and the request for a civil discussion.  Your intention was clear as day so I'm not sure why you feel the need to continue to lie about it.

An honest question is perfectly fine. Don't try and act like you haven't broken the forum rules ether. You tried to get insults across.

" There is zero tolerance for bullying in our forums. Picking on or pointing out other’s flaws is anything but constructive, we as a community need to focus on the feedback given and embrace everyone equally."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

If only you knew how pathetic and unintelligent that form of argument is.  Demanding a yes or no answer is pretty much an admission that you're not willing to let someone answer you properly since you know they will prove you wrong.

Edited by Mikovsky

I'm still in favour of Dex variants of the Founder Primes, with shared Mastery between them. That way the Founders don't have to level them up if they don't want, it helps equalise Mastery and in the case of Dexcalibur it gives Excal players an upgrade to look forward to like the rest of us.

Make the Dex items share models with the base Excal, etc; that way the Founders don't feel like we're here to steal their weapons by proxy.

I'm still in favour of Dex variants of the Founder Primes, with shared Mastery between them. That way the Founders don't have to level them up if they don't want, it helps equalise Mastery and in the case of Dexcalibur it gives Excal players an upgrade to look forward to like the rest of us.

Make the Dex items share models with the base Excal, etc; that way the Founders don't feel like we're here to steal their weapons by proxy.

I hope so that we have the upgrade for excalibur tho, but it will going to have some founder freak out for having to many excalibur since it already had prototye skin  and they going to spam NO NO NO .

ya, Im kind of sad that common player can only play Original excalibur.

BECAUSE EXCALIBUR IS EXCLUSIVE SHAT!!!   DEALL WITH ITTTTT

I hope so that we have the upgrade for excalibur tho, but it will going to have some founder freak out for having to many excalibur since it already had prototye skin  and they going to spam NO NO NO .

ya, Im kind of sad that common player can only play Original excalibur.

BECAUSE EXCALIBUR IS EXCLUSIVE SHAT!!!   DEALL WITH ITTTTT

I hope they do.  Maybe DE will finally just put their foot down and not take any more lip from players who have an unfounded (heh) sense of entitlement.