Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

That in no way says that there can't be.  All you're assuming is that they haven't been found.  There's nothing stopping DE from creating lore that parts have been found.  Lore arguments are weak since lore can be changed or added on to without any real trouble.

When my pod was opened... I was IN Excal Prime with my Prime weapons. When YOU woke up from your pod... you were in aftermarket gear. See the difference? Everything you have can be reaqcuired. My stuff is unique because the factory and the builders are gone. Our beginning is similar, yet very different

You want DE to totally destroy their lore for 2 items? Not very wise, Tenno

The core problem is impossible to solve as both sides are diametrically opposed.

I'm trying to take a third option here.

Or just find a completely new weapon.

There's enough pistols and swords in the game as is. No reason to hound after the Founder's stuff so specifically.

None of that fixes the core problem. Ppl missed out and they want something that is lost to the ages. Once they let it go they may find an alternative. But not now

They're new content.  They don't need to fix anything.

The core problem is impossible to solve as both sides are diametrically opposed.

Mastery is a non issue.  It will deal with itself once the max mastery rank gets high enough.  And even if that weren't true it wouldn't be a problem until there is an actually game changing system that relies on mastery.

No reason to even try to take third option honestly, DE wont release founder items and i highly doubt they will release aklato's or dual skana primes mainly cause it will just create more problems in the community

The war between both sides will end eventually.... hopefully o.o

I'm pre-empting Focus and its effects on PvP.

If Focus is either disabled in PvP or DE otherwise ensures Mastery from exclusives never gives some players power levels other players can't physicslly achieve, then I'm out of this argument as I have no reason to stay then.

When my pod was opened... I was IN Excal Prime with my Prime weapons. When YOU woke up from your pod... you were in aftermarket gear. See the difference? Everything you have can be reaqcuired. My stuff is unique because the factory and the builders are gone. Our beginning is similar, yet very different

You want DE to totally destroy their lore for 2 items? Not very wise, Tenno

There are plenty of ways to address that.  Like tenno that were kidnapped from their capsules (which is certainly possible considering the Vor trailer) and their weapons were left behind or broken.  All it takes is a bit of creative thinking.  Like I said, lore arguments are weak.

If Focus is either disabled in PvP or DE otherwise ensures Mastery from exclusives never gives some players power levels other players can't physicslly achieve, then I'm out of this argument as I have no reason to stay then.

DE already took focus back to the drawing board at least once since we last heard anything about it.  We don't even know if it's still tied to mastery.

Edited by Aggh

This is the easiest thing to fix actually. Just ensure that the highest skill in Focus is always not at the highest Mastery Rank available, but the rank below. Same with the skillpoints

It's obviously against the forum rules and the request for a civil discussion.  Your intention was clear as day so I'm not sure why you feel the need to continue to lie about it.

I think it's for the best if I don't bother responding to further responses from you since you refuse to actually be honest.

Obviously?  No. I think you didn't appreciate the position it put your argument in though.

I'd be interested in hearing your answer for myself...

You can start with," No, we don't get a say on what that dual/ak version actually looks like."

So how exactly was trapping you with your own logic against forum rules?

As an aside...It's good you admit knowing the Forum Rules. 

I mean, you've flouted them with personal attacks frequently since joining this conversation. You likewise engage in personal attacks in many of the threads you contribute to.

The fact that you know you are breaking that rule knowingly literally breaks the rule regarding trolling.

Obviously?  No. I think you didn't appreciate the position it put your argument in though.

I'd be interested in hearing your answer for myself...

You can start with," No, we don't get a say on what that dual/ak version actually looks like."

So how exactly was trapping you with your own logic against forum rules?

As an aside...It's good you admit knowing the Forum Rules. 

I mean, you've flouted them with personal attacks frequently since joining this conversation. You likewise engage in personal attacks in many of the threads you contribute to.

The fact that you know you are breaking that rule knowingly literally breaks the rule regarding trolling.

I did answer the question thoroughly.  He was the one who was unsatisfied with my answer since I didn't respond with the simple yes or no answer he wanted so that he could try and paint me as a greedy forumite panting after founders exclusives.

And the answer is simple.  No, it should not be a gold version of the skana.  That is a concession that DE is under no obligation to make and in fact, making that concession would be tantamount to admitting that founders do have a right to dictate how these weapons are released.

And I did not attack him, I pointed out the character of his argument.  Do you think that it's possible to pull up piles of articles on that type of questioning and behavior because it's something that people don't have a problem with?

Edited by Aggh

This is the easiest thing to fix actually. Just ensure that the highest skill in Focus is always not at the highest Mastery Rank available, but the rank below. Same with the skillpoints

Yeah, that's an idea, but it's one that would need to always be monitored.

I prefer "fire and forget" solutions. :P

Yeah, that's an idea, but it's one that would need to always be monitored.

I prefer "fire and forget" solutions. :P

All new systems are constantly monitored post implementation.  They'll be tracking and watching how it pans out from the get go.

That in no way says that there can't be.  All you're assuming is that they haven't been found.  There's nothing stopping DE from creating lore saying that parts have been found.  Lore arguments are weak since lore can be changed or added on to without any real trouble.

Would it really kill you to at least glance at the discussion on the newest page even?  There are dual weapons that don't require a single weapon as part of the crafting cost.

I just think it's a ridiculous idea, and destroys the whole point of being a founder.

I just think it's a ridiculous idea, and destroys the whole point of being a founder.

And what is your reasoning behind this?

Have never played a game with ppl moaning about different looking starter gear...just lol

Why do you want it? What the real reason, if not for Founder imitating? There has to be a specific reason why you want this specific gear

Why does there have to be a reason?  It's one of many weapons that can be implemented in the game.  There's no question that other gear could be released before it, but there's also no real reason that it shouldn't be released.

Oh, I don't know! Maybe spitting in the face of people who had to pay hundreds of dollars/whatever to get the (worse) version of this? 

Edited by frostybe3r

Oh, I don't know! Maybe spitting in the face of people who had to pay hundreds of dollars/whatever to get the (worse) version of this? 

The lato prime and skana prime have always been bad.  AKlato and Dual Skana prime will be relatively bad too.  How good they are isn't really something worth getting worked up over.

Edited by Aggh

Quick question for founders: How often do you use your Skana Prime and your Lato Prime? Really? Would you take it to a T3 void run? Or through a 25 wave run of Outer Terminus? Or does it just sit in your inventory collecting dust? How often do you use Excalibur Prime?

Why does there have to be a reason?  It's one of many weapons that can be implemented in the game.  There's no question that other gear could be released before it, but there's also no real reason that it shouldn't be released.

Just because isn't a real reason. Not for this particular issue. There still hasn't been a single good reason as to the why. Apart from Founder imitating I can't think of a reason.

The lato prime and skana prime have always been bad.  AKlato and Dual Skana prime will be relatively bad too.  How good they are isn't really something worth getting worked up over.

if they are going to be relatively bad then why have them in the first place? There are many other weapons that have no prime counterpart yet that would also be more effective in gameplay

Quick question for founders: How often do you use your Skana Prime and your Lato Prime? Really? Would you take it to a T3 void run? Or through a 25 wave run of Outer Terminus? Or does it just sit in your inventory collecting dust? How often do you use Excalibur Prime?

i use excal a lot, radial blind op 

Go look at my information tab. Its my most used gear. I pug all day everyday and I can handle every scenario. Plus I rarely die AND usually do the most reviving.

I have a known and crippling addiction to Radial Blind and to energy refilling from traps

Excel Prime 6 Forma

Lato Prime 8 Forma

Skana Prime 8 Forma

Edited by Kartumterek