The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Good Animes That You'd Recommend?

infrno40

I forgot all about that one.  Any idea where to find it these days?

Here I'll post a link:

http://anilinkz.com/outlaw-star-episode-1

*Be wary though, if you guys do make an account to comment on this site, do not be a smart @$$, or the admin will rip you a new one. He is unlike any admin I ever seen SN:CM (he owns the site as well), I haven't done anything, but I seen the things he does, and will slam you with a wall of text, that prove you are well screwed, and actually does it well. Makes for a good read though. 

Proof:

IuAvPEi.png

Edited by cryotech9020

Here I'll post a link:

http://anilinkz.com/outlaw-star-episode-1

*Be wary though, if you guys do make an account to comment on this site, do not be a smart @$$, or the admin will rip you a new one. He is unlike any admin I ever seen SN:CM (he owns the site as well), I haven't done anything, but I seen the things he does, and will slam you with a wall of text, that prove you are well screwed, and actually does it well. Makes for a good read though. 

Proof:

IuAvPEi.png

Dang, that guy...

Thank you for the link!

Just finished Darker than Black. Oh man, my heart. 

I want another season of DtB. :3

Maybe you should play Dustmania Grotesque.

Yeah, yeah....no. Don't google image that.

Did somebody Toaru no Railgun?

Because you should watch that.

Why, oh why didn't I listen...

EDIT:Looked around some more and that game is seriously #*($%%@ up. Swearing is really the only way to give it justice, I don't wanna meet the twisted mind that thought the game up.

Edited by zergla

Hey now, you can't just throw names of hardcore guro eroge around and expect curious souls not to investigate.

Irresponsible conduct, sir.

Urhmm... I just checked it a second ago... God curiosity got the better of me.

Here are some more:

Deadman wonderland. (Very bloody,with a really interesting story and characters.)

Toradora. (Very humorus with a lot of romance.)

Durarara (One of the most unique anime of all time,very enjoyable with a bunch of great characters.)

Kyoukai no kanata. (Beyond awesome animation and art,great protagonist and some badass fight scenes)

Zetsuen no Tempest (JUST GO WATCH IT,THAT'S ALL!!!)

Suisei no gargantia (Great art,great story progression with a lot of: INTERESTING.And a second season has already been announced.)

Kamisama no memochou (One of the best mystery anime,great characters and a loli....yes, a loli that is a NEET.)

That's all of my reccomendations,enjoy!

Arpeggio of Blue Steel/ Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio 

it's the best anime/ manga I have seen

The anime is great, but a bit short, just 12 episode, the manga is even better

You will love it if you like girls, battleships, torpedo, cannon, laser, explosion, sci-fi

Arpeggio of blue steel in a nutshell:

16d.gif

Well Its been decided... I'm going with..

-Code Geass

-Cowboy Beebop

-Death Note

-Gundam (Series)

-Hellsing: Ultimate

-Steins Gate

You can also try Blue Gender if your also into militaristic mech series. *Alot of characters hit the death bed fast though. Toonami ftw!

if you can't see it:

Edited by cryotech9020

The usual suspects : mirai nikki, sword art online and attack on titan.

But I'm also watching a few of the newer released ones and of those I reccomend mahouka koukou no rettousei, no game no life, black bullet, ryuugajou nanana no maizoukin and bokura wa minna kawaisou.

Others I've watched and reccomend are strike the blood, log horizon, angel beats, last exile, death note and steins gate.