Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Vs Nova

Deidaku

Question

Hey guys need to choose a frame to build between those 2

Which one?

Cat lady or Nuke Ball?

I' ve built   up to now: Excal , Nyx , Rhino  , Mag prime, Zephyr , Vauban , Volt , Ash , Loki 

12 answers to this question

Nova is, frankly, an easy-win Warframe if you have the basic power-changing mods as well as constitution.  Put those on her and her ult will destroy everything.

Valkyr is more about survivability, and I find her more fun because pressing 4 doesn't instantly kill everything around you.  You have to do something with her ult.  Unfortunately right now, the damage of her claws while under the effects of Hysteria don't scale off of power strength, and do scale off of her melee weapon's power, basically restricting her to using Dual Zorens.  Anything else would not allow her to get full effect from her ultimate.  Not to mention the animations for the attacks are weird...

But, Valkyr is getting her ult worked on, probably as we speak.  Looks pretty cool so far.  I would wait to see what happens to her before you make your decision.   If her ult's power still scales off melee weapons and you want to use...anything that isn't Dual Zorens, go with Nova.  If her ult's power is independent from her melee weapon and scales off of power strength, I would go for Valkyr over Nova in a heartbeat.

Nova is, frankly, an easy-win Warframe if you have the basic power-changing mods as well as constitution.  Put those on her and her ult will destroy everything.

Valkyr is more about survivability, and I find her more fun because pressing 4 doesn't instantly kill everything around you.  You have to do something with her ult.  Unfortunately right now, the damage of her claws while under the effects of Hysteria don't scale off of power strength, and do scale off of her melee weapon's power, basically restricting her to using Dual Zorens.  Anything else would not allow her to get full effect from her ultimate.  Not to mention the animations for the attacks are weird...

But, Valkyr is getting her ult worked on, probably as we speak.  Looks pretty cool so far.  I would wait to see what happens to her before you make your decision.   If her ult's power still scales off melee weapons and you want to use...anything that isn't Dual Zorens, go with Nova.  If her ult's power is independent from her melee weapon and scales off of power strength, I would go for Valkyr over Nova in a heartbeat.

thank you for your feedback

I'm gonna get valkyr components and wait until her update to see if she's worth the build

and do scale off of her melee weapon's power, basically restricting her to using Dual Zorens Dual Ichor.  Anything else would not allow her to get full effect from her ultimate.

fix'd

on topic:

i would... use both Warframes, and see which Powers you enjoy the most. personally, WarCry, Antimatter Drop, and MPrime in Speedup Mode are my most enjoyable Powers between the two frames.

Edited by taiiat