Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Ak Primes

GoneM4d

I might of been out of the game for a while but I do come back now and then. However upon noticing AK primes.I'm pleased that Founders get a AK upgrade for our exclusives. What I saw was for founders only. Now you may think ''how do I know that for sure?'' well that's an easy answer. What you saw were Founder EXCLUSIVES and based on build system you need 2 lato prime, since lato prime is Founder exclusive and cannot be attained. If by some divine miracle it is Dev will have a serious breach of contract. 

TLDR: Founders are getting AK primes, not common folk.

I might of been out of the game for a while but I do come back now and then. However upon noticing AK primes.I'm pleased that Founders get a AK upgrade for our exclusives. What I saw was for founders only. Now you may think ''how do I know that for sure?'' well that's an easy answer. What you saw were Founder EXCLUSIVES and based on build system you need 2 lato prime, since lato prime is Founder exclusive and cannot be attained. If by some divine miracle it is Dev will have a serious breach of contract. 

What? Who said that you are getting Aklato Prime?

I dont have slightest idea of DE ever mentioned anything like that. Le confused.

If you're thinking about  the Aklato Prime that Rhino was holding, DEv has already confirmed that it was JUST because it looks cool.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243559-speculation-e3-trailer-aklato-prime-confirmed/page-3#entry2829144

Also: I used to think that FOunders were still just players, like everyone else. 

#NotAllFounders, apparently.

Edited by Shion963

What? Who said that you are getting Aklato Prime?

I dont have slightest idea of DE ever mentioned anything like that. Le confused.

Look at the latest trailer and pay attention to rhino.

i dont think so

Yup, how do you build AK anything? You need 2 of the same. But if Lati prime is Founder exlusive you will not be able to obtain it. Thus making it Founder exclusive.

Get off your high horse mate, all they need to do is use a different crafting system, because hey, founder will need to build a second gun to build the AK won't they? How do they get that?

Nothing is certain until DE puts it in the game, and even that can change.

If you're thinking about  the Aklato Prime that Rhino was holding, DEv has already confirmed that it was JUST because it looks cool.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243559-speculation-e3-trailer-aklato-prime-confirmed/page-3#entry2829144

As stated above, they won't even be a thing, not even for us.

Edited by cam-o-flage20

Look at the latest trailer and pay attention to rhino.

Yup, how do you build AK anything? You need 2 of the same. But if Lati prime is Founder exlusive you will not be able to obtain it. Thus making it Founder exclusive.

imagine all the rage/butthurt that will happen if they did that

This is true. I dont know where you people get your crazy ideas.

Quote frome [DE]Drew

Nope, Drew already said it was just for looking cool, not for actual release of an ak version.

Well then. That isn't very nice. It's like seeing Xbox one/ps4 box under Christmas tree just so that you can open it up and get sweater. 

Well then. That isn't very nice. It's like seeing Xbox one/ps4 box under Christmas tree just so that you can open it up and get sweater. 

So is gloating to the kid next door that you're gonna get an Xbone/PS4 and he won't.

I'm good with a sweater.

Seriously people, I'm not a "full" founder but I'm still not in complete rage that I'll never get the weapons from that.

Honestly, this isn't the first game I've played that beta/alpha testers get cool stuff just for them early on. (Paid or not) this doesn't mean that we need to have it. Or is everyone going to obsess over probably 30 lines of code for a virtual gun you can't use in real life. Not saying you can't get excited but this is really going too far.

I suggested this a long time ago. Give founders Aklato Prime and then give the single Lato Prime to the masses. Maybe make it easy to get, dropping from just T1 keys or something. I also suggested giving founders Dual Skana Prime at same the time... but now that we have melee 2.0 those are very different stances. I'd probably leave founders with the lone Skana Prime and give Dual Skana Prime to the masses.

Why is this thread open when the first version of it was closed (and when the one covering the same topic was also closed)? There is no point discussing this (it WILL end up like the last thread) until DE decides whether exclusivity applies only to the single items themselves or whether it extends to the art designs (models/meshes and textures) and names. Until then, there is no point. As well, this was shot down - no aklato prime is currently planned.

I have the founders pack and I have seen no news at all on getting Aklato prime or dual skana prime... Where did you see this? Unless I conventiently missed a really big news post somewhere?

EDIT: Just read the rest of the thread. Just a show stunt. Fair enough :3

Edited by Stakhanov

I have the founders pack and I have seen no news at all on getting Aklato prime or dual skana prime... Where did you see this? Unless I conventiently missed a really big news post somewhere?

It appeared up in the XBOX ONE trailer yesterday, but devs did that just for kicks. There won't be an aklato prime, but some people are asking for it because they can't accept that they can't get the lato prime or skana prime.

Mods, please lock this thread like the other one of the same name.

It appeared up in the XBOX ONE trailer yesterday, but devs did that just for kicks. There won't be an aklato prime, but some people are asking for it because they can't accept that they can't get the lato prime or skana prime.

Mods, please lock this thread like the other one of the same name.

Why do you even bother? I was trying to explain to people that their claim for Founder related items are pointless, and you cannot reason with them. Just let them rant and watch thread being locked.