Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr

sedy25

SO you're a hormonal kid wanting the Devs to change something for a stupid reason just for more wank material for you? Good to know.

I'm 20, but okay? Mind keeping your useless comments to yourself matey?

So... because like normal girls, every female warframe in the game has different breast sizes (unlike where I saw someone linking Vindictus where boob size is a mandatory ridiculous DD jello-boob), you're demanding, despite saying this:

Sure, those plastic little Hollywood people. But, I'm talking about real people like... Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings etc.. Point being there are an absolute ton of women with different shaped bodies. Except, Valkyr is very flat. Lol.

that Valkyr get bigger boobs. You realize when you say "real people", then try to use celebrities as the opposite of "plastic Hollywood people", you're destroying your own argument.

"Real" people have different sized boobs, everything from some so tiny they don't need a bra and can easily be overlooked to the girls that end up with breasts so big that the girl who has them often ends up with health issues (like major back problems). If you want characters that look like "real" people, you need to accept that some girls don't have the gigantic breasts portrayed in video games/movies/tv shows/etc., and learn to accept that REAL women aren't going to be your "ideal".

Girls don't need giant boobs, be it in video games or real life. Normal "real" girls, even those on TV or in Movies and especially in video games, do NOT universally have big boobs and that's a GOOD thing. If you want characters in any game, even warframe, to look like "real" people, you need to realize that "real" people aren't what you see in media and accept that. Valkyr and all the other warframes are good as they are because they already ARE representing "real" people, and doing it far better than other games like Vindictus, where DD jello-boobs are a universal thing, or movies/tv shows were big boobs are the norm because people want to see them, not because they're actually accurately representing the general population of women.

If you want to see a change in Valkyr, please come up with a better argument, because as it is you're not giving a very convincing set of reasons why she should be any way than how she is already.

Edited by Jeahanne

So... because like normal girls, every female warframe in the game has different breast sizes (unlike where I saw someone linking Vindictus where boob size is a mandatory ridiculous DD jello-boob), you're demanding, despite saying this:

that Valkyr get bigger boobs. You realize when you say "real people", then try to use celebrities as the opposite of "plastic Hollywood people", you're destroying your own argument.

"Real" people have different sized boobs, everything from some so tiny they don't need a bra and can easily be overlooked to the girls that end up with breasts so big that the girl who has them often ends up with health issues (like major back problems). If you want characters that look like "real" people, you need to accept that some girls don't have the gigantic breasts portrayed in video games/movies/tv shows/etc., and learn to accept that REAL women aren't going to be your "ideal".

Girls don't need giant boobs, be it in video games or real life. Normal "real" girls, even those on TV or in Movies and especially in video games, do NOT universally have big boobs and that's a GOOD thing. If you want characters in any game, even warframe, to look like "real" people, you need to realize that "real" people aren't what you see in media and accept that. Valkyr and all the other warframes are good as they are because they already ARE representing "real" people, and doing it far better than other games like Vindictus, where DD jello-boobs are a universal thing, or movies/tv shows were big boobs are the norm because people want to see them, not because they're actually accurately representing the general population of women.

Average Cup Size is a C in US. Don't know if breasts have naturally gotten bigger or people got fatter. I'm thinking of the latter.

Average Cup Size is a C in US. Don't know if breasts have naturally gotten bigger or people got fatter. I'm thinking of the latter.

Averages are a terrible concept to base arguments off of anyways, purely from a sociological standpoint. Humans are far too diverse to make generalizations of. Sure, the average cup size is a C, but it doesn't imply that EVERYONE has a C.

On average, people are said to be smarter and smarter, but the anonymity of the internet makes people more bold and frankly, stupid. See what I mean? Statistics can be deceiving. 

Average might be C, but my argument is more that there's a wide range of sizes in normal people, everything from big to small. Giant boobs aren't the standard for "real" people like the OP seems to claim.

Averages are a terrible concept to base arguments off of anyways, purely from a sociological standpoint. Humans are far too diverse to make generalizations of. Sure, the average cup size is a C, but it doesn't imply that EVERYONE has a C.

On average, people are said to be smarter and smarter, but the anonymity of the internet makes people more bold and frankly, stupid. See what I mean? Statistics can be deceiving. 

It implies you're either on one half or the other. Ala 50/50. 

Thinking people are general morons on the internet is to ignore the fact that it is because of the anonymity that they can act like idiots without impunity.

Example: I don't go around professing my love of large breasts or lolicon.

Average might be C, but my argument is more that there's a wide range of sizes in normal people, everything from big to small. Giant boobs aren't the standard for "real" people like the OP seems to claim.

Exactly, 50% are under C cups.

There's also difference between groups of women, especially race.

Black women on average have bigger breasts. 

Let me try to break things down into simple points: if you're a horndog, don't expect devs to change bust sizes, and don't ask for them. You have the strongest computer inside your cranium. Imagine. 

Normalcy doesn't have to follow averages. Especially not for humans. Fighters are generally leaner and less endowed than models, similar to "real" people. 

Valkyr is fine as she is. No changes needed. Nothing needs to be done.

Exactly, 50% are under C cups.

There's also difference between groups of women, especially race.

Black women on average have bigger breasts. 

But this isn't the argument AT ALL. The average doesn't matter. What matters is that having a representation of only one size, be it big or small, is not a true modeling of reality.

The average is just a statistic. Race, average, etc., has nothing at all to do with it. People are all different, thus having characters with different proportions is actually more realistic than the OP's argument of big boobs being representative of "real" people.

Edited by Jeahanne

But this isn't the argument AT ALL. The average doesn't matter. What matters is that having a representation of only one size, be it big or small, is not a true modeling of reality.

The average is just a statistic. Race, average, etc., has nothing at all to do with it. People are all different.

The average perfectly explains variation. You're misconstruing my usage of it as to mean that a majority of women have C cups or above, where I meant that women are 50% above and below. Much more women with Cs or above exist than people care to believe, thinking it lacks the quality of verisimilitude, when in reality to to believe such a notion would be to reject the cold hard facts.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

so, before this escalates, can't we just all agree that Valkyr doesn't need bigger boobs and that OP just wants more wank material?

Only one problem, I never said I WANTED Valkyr to achieve more FLBP. I just had a thought of it.