Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chaos Primed(Maybe Nyx)

TheFirstRonin

1) Loki is the Norse god of trickery, mischief and chaos.

2) The pattern so far was male-male-female-female. Last Prime Warframe was the first male in this cycle.

2) It is 100% Loki Prime as leaked data shows.

Edited by PhantomRUS9

I dont understand how Loki causes chaos, putting a decoy that cant do S#&$ will cause chaos? going invi and causing chaos maybe, but that relies on ur weps, switching places with someone causes chaos? making every1 lose their weps mayb chaos, but the chaos is to you as they all chase u around wit provas 

PS i use both nyx and loki. both are end-game but nyx is more offensive while loki is more supportive

I dont understand how Loki causes chaos, putting a decoy that cant do S#&$ will cause chaos? going invi and causing chaos maybe, but that relies on ur weps, switching places with someone causes chaos? making every1 lose their weps mayb chaos, but the chaos is to you as they all chase u around wit provas 

PS i use both nyx and loki. both are end-game but nyx is more offensive while loki is more supportive

Yeah but Decoy Primed just doesnt sound as good

first of all, loki is the god of chaos, second of all DE doesn't like one trick ponies so they wouldn't show her off by showing the name of NOT her ult but the ability that everyone mod to and ignore the others, and lastly there is a gender order in warframe, check and you'l see that they always come out male male female female male male female female etc, we had excal p frost p mag p ember p rhino p and now a male

Loki Prime's already in the game files. That makes it absolute. ABSOLUTE. ONE EFFIN HUNDRED PERCENT ;D

Nope its DE loki troll face, they show a vid with Loki Prime but they are actually going to patch the game to have Nyx prime instead, after all Loki is the god of chaos anyways

Nope its DE loki troll face, they show a vid with Loki Prime but they are actually going to patch the game to have Nyx prime instead, after all Loki is the god of chaos anyways

If DE is going to troll us with Nyx Prime instead, we are still going to get Loki Prime. Because Loki Prime will be the ultimate troll. And by releasing Nyx Prime DE will be the ultimate troll. They will be........LOKI PRIME.

If DE is going to troll us with Nyx Prime instead, we are still going to get Loki Prime. Because Loki Prime will be the ultimate troll. And by releasing Nyx Prime DE will be the ultimate troll. They will be........LOKI PRIME.

someone figured me out too quickly....im surprised....