The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could It Be 14?

Llyssa

It has been about 3 weeks since the last Devstream, so it could go both ways.

EDIT:DE also had some serious balls to be showing Kubrow pets on their Warframe E3 Trailer and a snippet of ships going off to another location.

Edited by Pbrandon1

I just want my prime access!! I ran out of platinum and formas last week and have been having forma withdrawal symptoms as there are still guns to do! Been refraining from buying a booster pack too. I feel lost without double XP :(

that would be friggin epic...

Wait...  A Tenno Reinforcement comprised of an akimbo version of a pistol vs. a whole new set of primes or possibly U14?

That's what I meant by terrible. lol.

I welcome Akpyranas...  I'd probably potato and forma max them, but Tenno Reinforcements are usually for weeks where they're doing heavy developing between big patches and want to release a new gun to stave our boredom.

Edited by sushidubya

It's true.  I feel so naked without my boosters.  XD

I finished all the primaries, I am halfway through my secondaries, and when I clicked to forma the Lato Prime, it said "You do not have the required Forma!" Then I thought... OH CRAP! Look at my inventory, no formas. Look at plat, spent it all on cosmetics and didn't see I had used the 50 I bought a month or so ago. Then my affinity booster was only 10 hours from finishing... It was like the walls of WarFrame came tumbling down :(

I don't know why i'm under the impression U14 will be launched on all platforms at once ,or at least pc and xbox one , probably because of the xbox one trailer where we see the kubrows and the player ship tease , unless that trailer was meant for pc originally. 

I don't know why i'm under the impression U14 will be launched on all platforms at once ,or at least pc and xbox one , probably because of the xbox one trailer where we see the kubrows and the player ship tease , unless that trailer was meant for pc originally. 

Perhaps the Xbox One version will be released with U14 installed? I know PC will definitely be getting it before PS4.

I finished all the primaries, I am halfway through my secondaries, and when I clicked to forma the Lato Prime, it said "You do not have the required Forma!" Then I thought... OH CRAP! Look at my inventory, no formas. Look at plat, spent it all on cosmetics and didn't see I had used the 50 I bought a month or so ago. Then my affinity booster was only 10 hours from finishing... It was like the walls of WarFrame came tumbling down :(

Aye...  The woes of a Grand Master are rarely understood.  =/

I maxed out my Lato Prime recently too.  I take it out sometimes and feel it deserves the forma.  It ain't no marelok, but it's still fun to use and looks nice.