Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nice Work On The Wyrm Prime, De's Art Department!

Krion112

I really like the design and look of the new Wyrm Prime. Reminds me of old eastern culture style dragons, with the long, tentacle-like whiskers and its long body. Its resemblence to its descendant, Wyrm, is definitely work commendable by the designer. It might be a Prime thing I'll want to get just for aesthetics.

Seriously, DE, your Art Team never fails to inspire my own creativity and impress my artistic side. Though simplistic in nature, your designs are very creative. Good job! :D

I look forward to future creations!

With all the hatred going on across the forum, I just want to say: It'll be alright! People got too excited over something that's obviously still having issues ironed out and decisions that haven't been made yet. I implore those who read to relax, give it time, leave if you have to, it might just be an idea in the works.

Edited by Krion112

I think he's cute, looks like a little chinese Dragon. Me like it :D

Agreed! :D

The art team is definitely awesome! Too bad that the drop tables are so S#&$ that I will never get to admire the beauty of their work.

Hah, yeah, the weird drop tables are probably very frustrating. I won't know for awhile, still trying to get up there.

Edited by Krion112

Honestly the aesthetics are the ONLY good thing about this update.

If only looks weren't the ONLY THING that's different.

I've seen nothing but anger and discontent all across the forums; the RNG wall has increased, getting primes isn't as easy as players wanted, but at the same time, didn't we ask for a more difficult game?

I don't know, feels like there's a reason. Personally, I'm just glad to see the artists of the game aren't slacking off. I hope the programmers and people who make decisions find their way or reveal the method behind their madness.

I've seen nothing but anger and discontent all across the forums; the RNG wall has increased, getting primes isn't as easy as players wanted, but at the same time, didn't we ask for a more difficult game?

I don't know, feels like there's a reason. Personally, I'm just glad to see the artists of the game aren't slacking off. I hope the programmers and people who make decisions find their way or reveal the method behind their madness.

There's a difference between difficulty and cash grabbing.

But I see your point, the new Prime stuff is beautiful.

but at the same time, didn't we ask for a more difficult game?

RNG/Moar damage=/=Difficulty. I don't know how many times this has been said before and I can't stress it enough.

But yes, I agreee with that other bit. It is good to know indeed that at least one department of DE is working as it should, so props to the artists for actually being not only compentent, but good at their job.