Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Many Syandana's Clip On Loki Prime - Bad Placements

Valiant

Due to the placements and for some reason the large attachment on the back of Loki Prime being ignored by them, most syandans just clip through him. Misa Prime is one of the worst offenders.

Edited by Naith

Get used to it, clipping is a problem on every warframe to some extend... i myself call it a feature already.

What a terrible response.

Everyone is used to it a certain degree but it's always been mild clipping. This one is full on clipping you can't properly ignore with some syandanas due to the size of his back.

Edited by Naith

Well, it is indeed an issue. Noru Prime Syandana is easy to fix, it just needs to be placed back just a tiny bit more and it will attach perfectly. As for the rest, there's two options...

a) Change most Syandanas attaching to the part of his back, like Frost. (Yamako doesn't need this, as an example. It's placed just fine).

b) Change the model.

And we know that B) isn't really an option, so... I just hope Draice and the art team can find a tweak on the issue (*fingers crossed*).

They need to make it as long as, and at the same position as, the Noru Syandana Prime. There, problem solved.

But I don't expect them to actually do this, just like I don't expect them to go back and revisit Excal Prime or Frost Prime.

Edited by AntoineFlemming