Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is De Not Going To Speak About The Drop Tables?

Angius

Please can we have 1 of each item only in the tables and actual equal chance on all items. For me this would be prefect.

I don't even care if they all have equal chance to drop, I just want to be able to get what I want in less than 30 runs.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

I didnnt really see much removed from the T4s, can anyone confirm they are.... well, more bearable?

EDIT: here are the new, accurate calculations - stupid wordcount tools.

There are 84 item types in the 2014-06-11 list and 85 in 2014-06-12 (no latron prime BP in 2014-06-11). Total item count: 198 on 2014-06-11 and 177 on 2014-06-12.

Duplicate items: 56 items had duplicates at 2014-06-11 for a total of 85 duplicate items in the list (not counting Forma). 2014-06-12 had 69 items with duplicates (again, not counting Forma) for a total of 69 duplicates (each one appears twice).

Edited by DoomFruit

Hands were tied? By who? Why?

By themselves. Some one or some people or by some company policy, they saw mining the information from the game files as a violation of EULA, and took steps to encrypt it.

And we can easily find out what the percentages are. Write down what you get when you do a mission. Aggregate all this data together. Here's my (13.0-13.0.6) data: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244861-what-this-update-really-did/page-3#entry2848886.

T3 survival. 103 reward ticks, 5 lex prime barrels. So that's about a 5% chance of seeing a lex prime barrel. Zero rhino prime chassis - so we're looking at a drop rate of less than 2%. Assuming that the next item I saw would have been a RP chassis, that's a probability of 1/104, or 1%.

Obviously, my sample size isn't that large, but it's just an example.

And yes, and having studied basic statistics, your sample size is laughably small. You need more like 1000 ticks of each rotation for me to even consider those results to be mildly accurate. So as I said, we will never know what the drop rates are unless specifically told from the horse's mouth. 

By themselves. Some one or some people or by some company policy, they saw mining the information from the game files as a violation of EULA, and took steps to encrypt it.

And yes, and having studied basic statistics, your sample size is laughably small. You need more like 1000 ticks of each rotation for me to even consider those results to be mildly accurate. So as I said, we will never know what the drop rates are unless specifically told from the horse's mouth. 

Right. So start posting your reward logs as well. Otherwise we'll never find out what the drop chances are.

And they only started having a "problem" with data extraction after they were explicitly called out for lying about the drop chances. That's not having their hands tied, that's them wanting to cover something up.