Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Three Primes

ZeroPhobic

I say Trinity, then Nyx, because they not only have had a pattern of male, male, female, female, but the pattern's been black prime, white prime. I'd imagine Trinity would be the black Prime and Nyx would be the white Prime.

Excalibur Primed

Ember Primed

Frost Primed

Loki Primed

Mag Primed

Rhino Primed

Potential Primes:

Ash - more likely will be Primed

Banshee (Released in U7)

Nyx (Released in U6)

Saryn (Released in U7)

Trinity - more likely will be Primed

Vauban (Released in U7)

Volt - more likely will be Primed

--------------

Hydroid

Nekros

Nova

Oberon

Valkyr

Zephyr

- i'd call them Frames MK-II w/o Primed variants

Yeah, probably will be Trinity (black Prime), Nyx (white Prime), Ash (black Prime), Volt (white Prime). I hope Ash Prime's design matches the design of the Fang Prime. That'd seem to be a fitting weapon for an Ash Prime.

You two, I think have this all worked out and have cracked it. I'm going to print this out and see how we do as the Primes roll out.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

I would like to think Nyx is the next prime but something tells me for some reason that she may not become one, becuase Nyx was excalibur's alt gender frame. But the idea was later tossed aside then scrap to make a completely new frame that looked like excalibur with boobs and a different helmet

Well the Primes I will like to see now is in my list below

1. Valkyr

2. Nova

3. Oberon

4. Sayrn (Maybe)

Now the only reason why I picked Sayrn is due to I dislike the way she looks alot and unless DE make her as pretty as Loki then meh.

But the Primes I do not want to see unless they look very good is,Ash Nekros Hydroid even tho that Nekros is one of my best warframes, him coating in gold plating and such won't really fit his role, Nekros is a dark and shadow warframe not needing to be bright and sparkly.

I would so love DE if they made valkyr prime, but the chances are highly unlikely because she was added not so long ago (U11) and her abilities and the way she was built was altered by the corpus.

I would like to think Nyx is the next prime but something tells me for some reason that she may not become one, becuase Nyx was excalibur's alt gender frame. But the idea was later tossed aside then scrap to make a completely new frame that looked like excalibur with boobs and a different helmet

not only will Nyx be Primed (hopefully in black)... betting that we get Nemesis skin for year 2 anniversary gift. i just hope its huge

Lol... Vauban Prime. What? will his Prime parts drop only after a Invasion and an Infestation happen on the same Planet at the Same time(its Happened before). On a Even numbered Wednesday during a month that has a and Odd number of Letters in it While Completing a Nightmare mission that has Vampire, Timed, Energy Drain, No Shield, nothing but Eximus lvl 90+, Barrels that Line the walls in every room. You also have to have the Dragon Keys to find the Hidden Cat. THEN just before you finished completing a MD with 6 Consoles it changes to a 1000+ Exterminate Mission!?!?!

For one Part...

God save you if Stalker or the G3 Show up.

I have Frost Prime as well. Also brown. Seen Rhino Prime. Brown.

Then your screen's colors are screwed up. I've got all the Primes. Only Ember Prime's default is brown, and it's a very noticeable brown. And yes, I just checked.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Then your screen's colors are screwed up. I've got all the Primes. Only Ember Prime's default is brown, and it's a very noticeable brown. And yes, I just checked.

I'm on my mobile, so here's some links:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140606132933/warframe/images/3/39/RhinoPrime.jpg

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131208154011/warframe/images/0/04/FrostPrime_Portrait.jpg

It's closer to a dark brown than a black.

Edited by Ionus

I wonder if Trinity prime will have a skirt that doesn't look like a lobster's carapace?

My hope is the tech will be in place to let the skirt move as it should and it is redesigned a bit, but who knows, it has become her calling card so they might need to keep the lobster and design around it?

Ionus, you're looking at touched up pictures. I have these frames in game. They are not a dark brown. I'm not using color correction either.

I'll have to take some screenies when I get home then. I'm positive Frost Prime is brown.