Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Acessories

Am I the only one who think the [DE] should keep the Prime Acessories forever on the market, or at least bring them back some day? I don't really care about the Prime Frame and Weapons because I can get them in the Void, but the acessories, they are awesome and we can only buy them, yet they get away from the Prime Acess when a new Frame comes out. I want to dump my money in this game like if it was a hot stripper, but I can't, I don't work, and in the country I live the Prime Packs are twice the price because of the conversion. If the acessories came back from time to time or if they were always for sale, I would buy them all. And don't say they should neve bring the acessories back! The Acessories shouldn't have the same exclusivity as Excalibur Prime and his weapons from the Founders Pack.

[DE], Bring back the Prime Acessories from time to time so we can have a chance to get them.

I get what you're saying about wanting them to bring back the accessories. I myself would like to get the accessories that I missed, but the fact is that not being able to get them makes them that much better. Everyone always seems to hate exclusives unless they have them. Isn't that kind of the point though of exclusives? It's basically bragging rights because you played the game and got the exclusive while it was available.  Me for instance would love to have the skydanna from the Rhino Prime access but I didn't get it and I never will now. It's just one of those things where you have to suck it up and accept the fact that it's never coming back. :(

-snip-

[DE], Bring back the Prime Accessories from time to time so we can have a chance to get them.

All of this. I wanted Misa Prime but back when it was in the access there was no separate accessory pack.

Since i couldn't care less about Ember Prime and the weps, or really need plat, there was no point for me to buy the most pricy bundle, just for the Syandana. Long story short: 1+ for returning accessories.

-snip-

I don't really care about the Prime Frame and Weapons because I can get them in the Void, but the acessories, they are awesome and we can only buy them, yet they get away from the Prime Acess

[DE], Bring back the Prime Acessories from time to time so we can have a chance to get them.

I myself needed plat and thought about getting the Rhino PRime access largely because I didn't want to spend 50+$ just for the Prime Extractor alone, but I thought I would wait because I already had Rhino Prime and all the Prime weapons that come with the package.

I must say that I am very underwhelmed with the Loki Prime package this time around. If I had known what would be available, I would have gotten the Rhino Prime package because what I need is the plat but I really also would have liked that Prime Extractor to help me get rare resources.

Edited by TennoSimons

I get what you're saying about wanting them to bring back the accessories. I myself would like to get the accessories that I missed, but the fact is that not being able to get them makes them that much better. Everyone always seems to hate exclusives unless they have them. Isn't that kind of the point though of exclusives? It's basically bragging rights because you played the game and got the exclusive while it was available.  Me for instance would love to have the skydanna from the Rhino Prime access but I didn't get it and I never will now. It's just one of those things where you have to suck it up and accept the fact that it's never coming back. :(

I mean, I don't hate or dislike the Founder Pack, I really like it, it is really something special for the ones that founded the game, but the acessorys? Really? They could bring them back from time to time. They would make more money this way.

While it would be nice to bring them back, wouldn't that make everyone not bother with prime access since they can just get them later. The exclusives are mostly the major draw for the access "have something that will not be available again".

before you ask, i have not brought any of the prime access packs

While it would be nice to bring them back, wouldn't that make everyone not bother with prime access since they can just get them later. The exclusives are mostly the major draw for the access "have something that will not be available again".

before you ask, i have not brought any of the prime access packs

Prime Acess comes with Plat, the acessorys don't, that's the point. People usually buy the acess for the plat.

No. I think many people that have buyed the last few Prime Accesses had buyed it because of the exclusivity. Without that exclusivity where is the point of putting massive amounts of dollars in?

for ease of access to get new prime items, affinity and credit boosters, and a huge amount of discounted plat.

I will trawl through the forum if I have to but I do remember the post from DE when prime access came out. 

They stated that each packs items are unique to that pack and will not be released again. 

If they do release them I want money back because that is why I bought them.

I wouldn't be against them returning as long as players that bought those were reimbursed especially with the ember prime access as we were forced to get the top bundle to get that.  

I will trawl through the forum if I have to but I do remember the post from DE when prime access came out. 

They stated that each packs items are unique to that pack and will not be released again. 

If they do release them I want money back because that is why I bought them.

and yes they said they were exclusive to that pack...so if they did bring them back, I would like my 140$ (spec after getting this most recent prime access and finding out wyrm is just a cosmetic upgrade rather than an actual upgrade).

Edited by Zaresin

The latest 'Prime Accessory' is a Sentinel accessory and a weapon 'scarf'

That's $49 U.S ["$110 Value!"] for TWO Cosmetics =500 Platinum EACH.

I wont Call that daylight robbery because it would be an insult to all the hard working thieves, pick pockets and politicians of the world.

Edited by ASH_PRIME

if they re-released i would not expect a refund. i bought the item, and enjoyed it. i feel like its kinda petty to be so hoarding over a digital thing that serves no purpose other than bragging. <--which in and of itself serves no purpose other than making others feel left out or bad. <--which serves no purpose.

if i think of all of the games i have played in the past that had exclusive content i was so proud to have or happy to use, i really cant think of any reason why any of that from years past, would make any difference if people who played it today had access to it. its just stuff, and its completely digital, it makes no sense to hide it away.

This caught my interest.

Mind explaining this?

i think he means the dollar is expansive in his country .. so he has to pay 2x150 .. same here in my country i have to pay 3.6x150 for the prime accesses .. which is much ..  

I have no problem with the accessories and miscellaneous items returning for purchase, digital exclusives are annoying. Perhaps the items could be rotated in packs from time to time or they could be special items available much like the proto skin.