Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime And Rage

Knightmarez

I'm Bloody &!$$ed off! I just forma'd my loki 5 damn times. and NOW there is a loki PRIME with 25+ energy.

This is INFURIATING for obvious reasons. I would not of catalysed or formar'd my loki if i knew a Prime was comming i would not of done this.

I'm not asking for a refund, i just want a unique shoulder pad or chest piece that upgrades my energy 25+, but is only available to people who had a loki BEFORE the patch.

Make this unique item cost the same as building a loki prime.

Again, make it only available to people who had a loki BEFORE the latest patch.

This is fair , please a don't &!$$ me off anymore with this BS, i know its beta but RAGE

<3 warframe, <3 the devs

I think DE did say, Warframes after Vauban won't get primes. But him and every Warframe before him will get a primed version.

You should stay up to date with the streams sometimes. Even if you missed them, they do post it on youtube.

If your excuse is that you don't have time to watch it because of life or you wanted to play instead, then that's your problem.

When Frost Prime was released, I had a feeling more primed version would be released.

But of course if you had already forma'd and catalyst it regardless when Frost Prime (the foreshadowing of future primed Warframes) was released, then that was your decision and your problem. No one else's fault but your own.

Erhhmagerd LOKI PRIM HUZ UXTRA 25 ENURGY. I DUD NATZI TAT CUMIN. NUW I MUZT RAYGE BECUZ' I HUZ FURMA'D MUH LUKI FEIV TIEMS.

Cool your head down. Extra 25 base energy isn't really anything compared to Rhino Prime's speed boost. The only person I woul see rage quitting is you and you sound like a spoiled brat honestly. Implying that what DE is doing is unfair that they released Loki Prime with a little stat boost. Are you throwing a tantrum?

You're all a bunch of #@*&$@s. You don't give a S#&$ about me or people in my situation.

What's good for THE GAME.

people not rage quitting and buying platinum.

Lvling my volt 5 times with forma took up my TIME

When will the volt prime come? I DONT KNOW

can i do lvl 100 survivals on t4 without the upgrades from forma and catalyst? NO. Should i not use my volt? Well i could go play something else then.

IF a weapon or a frame gets primed, owners of the weapon pre-patch should have an exclusive option to PRIME the weapon AT THE SAME Cost as building it.

That means you need the blueprint and the resources like everyone else, but you get the unique ability to UPGRADE your non-prime weapon/frame because you DIDN'T KNOW if your thing would get PRIMED OR NOT,

THIS WAY YOUR BLOODY FORMA AND TIME ISN'T WASTED.

this means less people RAGE QUITTING and that means MORE PLATINUM BUYING

If you lot can't see this is FAIR AND JUST to people who have spent the TIME AND EFFORT in lvling their equipment, then you are being @(*()$ UNREASONABLE and you KNOW IT

You're also not thinking of it in terms of Money for the DEVS

.....bloody humans....

But idiots on this forum aside.

Devs....cmon....Don't screw over your players who invested time and money to upgrade stuff that comes obsolete.....randomly.

To be fair, after realizing the whole "only equip the thing you want to level" recently, I actually feel like a moron wasting so much time to Lv.30 something, having an easier method doesn't affect me because A) Adults react based on thought and rationale, children react based on emotion... like OP and B) In the future, I now don't have to waste time anymore solo and if a group of friends want to help me out, that exp skyrockets even on Apollodorus (Unranked to Lv.15 before the bonus exp at the end with only an extra friend helping me out)

Maybe people aren't caring about you because you're acting so irrational, it's just a damn Prime that gives you more energy, boo hoo, if you're just fine with your normal Loki, no problems at all, then you shouldn't have a problem with it. Think.

I think DE did say, Warframes after Vauban won't get primes. But him and every Warframe before him will get a primed version.

DE had also said in the past that prime frames would not obsolete vanilla frames, the only differences would be cosmetic and void buffs (i.e. our current 250 energy from void balls).  Turns out things changed and we have now 2 direct upgrade prime frames.

Reason to mention this is that DE's word should not be valued.

DE had also said in the past that prime frames would not obsolete vanilla frames, the only differences would be cosmetic and void buffs (i.e. our current 250 energy from void balls).  Turns out things changed and we have now 2 direct upgrade prime frames.

Reason to mention this is that DE's word should not be valued.

True but stats can also always be brought down, so I'm not concerned.

I'm genuinely curious how you managed to spend 5 forma on standard loki, op. My max duration / range, invis / radial disarm build only took 3 forma, and with the added polarities on the prime, I only need 2 forma. That being said, I can understand your rage, but unless DE hands out 'resets' whenever they release an upgraded version of something, I don't think one specific to loki will happen.

You're all a bunch of #@*&$@s. You don't give a S#&$ about me or people in my situation.

can i do lvl 100 survivals on t4 without the upgrades from forma and catalyst? NO. Should i not use my volt? Well i could go play something another game then then. see?

IF a weapon or a frame gets primed, owners of the weapon pre-patch should have an exclusive option to PRIME the weapon AT THE SAME Cost as building the *new prime weapon/frame*

That means you need the blueprint and the resources like everyone else, but you get the unique ability to UPGRADE your non-prime weapon/frame because you DIDN'T KNOW if your thing would get PRIMED OR NOT,

If you lot can't see this is FAIR AND JUST to people who have spent the TIME AND EFFORT in lvling their equipment, then you are being @(*()$ UNREASONABLE and you KNOW IT

.....bloody humans....

Devs....cmon....Don't screw over your players who invested time and money to upgrade stuff that comes obsolete.....randomly.

How about you stop crying and insulting people and go farm towers for some forma BPs? Would be a lot more productive. And if you don't enjoy grinding for experience/formas then you shouldn't be playing Warframe.

You should stay up to date with the streams sometimes. Even if you missed them, they do post it on youtube.

If your excuse is that you don't have time to watch it because of life or you wanted to play instead, then that's your problem.

When Frost Prime was released, I had a feeling more primed version would be released.

But of course if you had already forma'd and catalyst it regardless when Frost Prime (the foreshadowing of future primed Warframes) was released, then that was your decision and your problem. No one else's fault but your own.

But i want a Zephyr and Hydroid Prime :(

People are giving good answers and you insult them, way to go.

can i do lvl 100 survivals on t4 without the upgrades from forma and catalyst? NO. Should i not use my volt? Well i could go play something another game then then. see?

I Solo T4 missions with my Volt, and he has no Forma maybe you need to learn how to play.

IF a weapon or a frame gets primed, owners of the weapon pre-patch should have an exclusive option to PRIME the weapon AT THE SAME Cost as building the *new prime weapon/frame*

.....bloody humans....

You do realize you are probably going to get 5 forma BP's just trying to farm loki prime right? Reactors aren't THAT rare either. You get one every month after a live stream (basically). You act as if you spent a legendary fusion core on a mod that then got changed to give you negative stats with no bonus. Who would forma a frame 5 times anyway? What are you using that requires that much forma + a reactor + whatever aura you have on? Ive forma'd my Ash 3 times, if an Ash Prime came out tomorrow that looked as bad @$$ as Loki Prime does with a small stat boost I would thank DE for making my favorite frame better, farm Ash Prime, and put Ash on a shelf to look back and remember the fun times I had before this glorious golden monster came into my world. I wouldn't come onto the forums and rage like a 5 year old jealous of their parents bigger ice cream cone.

I should mention, I got 4 forma just trying to get Loki Prime's main BP last night.

Edited by Rabidbluedeath

.....bloody humans....

More platinum sales is a good thing.

I'm genuinely curious how you managed to spend 5 forma on standard loki, op. My max duration / range, invis / radial disarm build only took 3 forma, and with the added polarities on the prime, I only need 2 forma. That being said, I can understand your rage, but unless DE hands out 'resets' whenever they release an upgraded version of something, I don't think one specific to loki will happen.

LOL MORE RAGE

I levelled it before aura's gave you more ! LOL

I think primes are a good idea. high end content for dedicated players. Something to AIM FOR farming.......as i said before, my solution only applies to people who have already invested stuff pre-patch. Weapons/frames etc.

While I can see where the OP is coming from I don't really see how using the non-prime version of the warframe is really as bad a handicap as the OP makes it out to be. I crunched the numbers and ultimately with maxed flow mods the energy difference between the two is only 53 energy, which I would round down to 50 because most base energy costs like multiples of 5. so that's one extra invisibility cast and 2 casts of his other non-ult abilities before you run out of energy (without any efficiency mods). Really while the prime is a nice thing to have and I REALLY like it's design I'd be fine using my Loki if I invested a lot of time and effort into him.

You do realize you are probably going to get 5 forma BP's just trying to farm loki prime right? Reactors aren't THAT rare either. You get one every month after a live stream (basically). You act as if you spent a legendary fusion core on a mod that then got changed to give you negative stats with no bonus. Who would forma a frame 5 times anyway? What are you using that requires that much forma + a reactor + whatever aura you have on? Ive forma'd my Ash 3 times, if an Ash Prime came out tomorrow that looked as bad @$$ as Loki Prime does with a small stat boost I would thank DE for making my favorite frame better, farm Ash Prime, and put Ash on a shelf to look back and remember the fun times I had before this glorious golden monster came into my world. I wouldn't come onto the forums and rage like a 5 year old jealous of their parents bigger ice cream cone.

I should mention, I got 4 forma just trying to get Loki Prime's main BP last night.

He makes a good point.

Tell that to people who forma-ed Vastos. 

To be fair the akimbo version just doubles your ammo capacity and and doubling your firing rate, and having an akimbo version doesn't stop you from using the base vasto effectively. Unless you're trying to min/max it's not a requirement to have the akimbo versions of every pistol.

Edited by Basilisk1991

My fault? No-one ''knew'' if the loki prime was comming. You may have suspected, IF you went on the fourm all the time, but you don't *know* unless you are a dev.

And yes, Rhino players who had a rhino before the rhino prime came out should get a stat item that requires the rhino prime blueprint parts/and cost

nice does that mean that I would get 2 stat items (one for each rhino I built before rhino prime)?

and everyone knew that loki and rhino was going to get prime versions,  read the ingame chat once in a while