The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brasil Vs Croatia

.Talia.

Anyone watching the World Cup opening?

I am Brazilian of course i think Brazil will win 2x0 with a goal from Neymar.

Croatia is a good team too i think Brazil should not underestimate them they have amazing players like Luka Modric and Mandzukic

Edited by RexSol

What happened in the match?

I didn't watch the entire match, only bits and pieces (just the important parts) but from what I've seen and heard was:

Some Brazilian player fell down in that area (idk how it's called) within 16 meters of our goal but there was no contact between him and our player and the referee called a penalty shot. 

Throughout the whole game it was obvious that either the referee was incompetent at doing his job or he was on Brazil's side (which wouldn't surprise me at all...).

Most people said Neymar was player of the game, but considering how many unjustly opportunities to score a goal Brazil had I'd say the referee was MVP in that game.

Edit*

It wasn't Neymar who fell down, it was another Brazilian player. Neymar was the one who scored during the penalty shot.

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

Neymar fell down in that area (idk how it's called) within 16 meters of our goal but there was no contact between him and our player and the referee called a penalty shot. 

Throughout the whole game it was obvious that either the referee was incompetent at doing his job or he was on Brazil's side (which wouldn't surprise me at all...).

Most people said Neymar was player of the game, but considering how many unjustly opportunities to score a goal Brazil had I'd say the referee was MVP in that game.

and people, this is why I don't watch soccer anymore. thank you for the explanation.

and people, this is why I don't watch soccer anymore. thank you for the explanation.

Yeah, same goes for me. I only watch if I'm with friends or if it's something important like this but usually no. Too much dishonesty and lack of "fair play" makes me not care about it what so ever.

You're welcome.