Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void T4 Drop Tables Still Full Of Old Items In 13.7.2: The Joke Never Ends.

Caernarvon

I say wait. 

We already have people bashing on them, we don't need to keep complaining. 

They see our feedback and they know.

As an engineer, I can say coding(I think they are using this) within fixing is not fun as it's one letter that can be causing such pain.

The last patch notes say that they have reduced the duplication of parts in the void, it's a start, but Sheldon is a fan of RNGrinding so don't expect much more in the way of changes.

It's a bit buggy though, as I don't seem to be getting any rewards at all now :P

What do you want them to do, remove everything but the new items so it's guaranteed?  All I see is complaining but never what they were expecting or offered solutions.

I've got a solution right now: token system.

There's a splendid idea regarding just that in the General Feedback subforum that nobody ever reads.

Seems like DE refuses to do anything about the T4 fiasco.

RIP any chance of the dilution issue ever being actually corrected.

f3bcy0.jpg

What are you looking for?

Are you looking each place to drop the exact 3 items you need?

That's not going to happen. At this point they might as well just give you the stuff at login

What do you want them to do, remove everything but the new items so it's guaranteed?  All I see is complaining but never offered solutions.

You're still young to the game padawan....give it time...give it time...

T4 was JUST released..... give them time to actually work on improving it.

If this was the first time this has happened I would agree with you, but this is what the 6 or 7th time they have screwed up the drop tables?  Heck update 9 sheldon had to write an "I'm sorry" letter and people got 50 plat out of it that time.

If this was the first time this has happened I would agree with you, but this is what the 6 or 7th time they have screwed up the drop tables?  Heck update 9 sheldon had to write an "I'm sorry" letter and people got 50 plat out of it that time.

Frost Prime era

Mag era

Ember Prime era

Rhino Prime still..

Yeah, 6 sounds like a good number if you include Burston Prime... But that wasn't nearly as bad.

They will fix it. I have faith in them.

DON'T LET ME DOWN DE OR I'LL DO SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE..LIKE....NOT PLAY YOUR GAME ANYMORE! HA! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!?

To be honest I thought that was jsut another birde pic.

I have faith in them, although I am not going to cry if they messup.

I doubt they are doing it on purpose though. And like I said, they just released t4. So you he simply can't conclude that they refuse to improve it... Not saying I dont understand your frustrations.

Edited by Zareek

I doubt they are doing it on purpose though. And like I said, they just released t4. So you he simply can't conclude that they refuse to improve it... Not saying I dont understand your frustrations.

But considering they went from roughly 70 employees working on this project to around 200 employees, I would hope some of those employees are QA staff that it is their job to find issues like this (especially since it continues to happen, that should be the first place they look for issues).

I feel like 90% of the forums are just jumping on the hate bandwagon. How long does it take for an endgame player for farm loki prime?

You do realize it took DE time to make loki prime, you know, employees dont run on air, they get paid, their work costs money and they release these prime parts into the game for FREE for you to get.

Regardless how dilluted the drop tables are its COSMETICS its not some S#&$ you pay for and then become a god.

And this is probably the reason why there is all this crying.

At this point everyone knows if you scream loud enough DE will just make it easier.

But considering they went from roughly 70 employees working on this project to around 200 employees, I would hope some of those employees are QA staff that it is their job to find issues like this (especially since it continues to happen, that should be the first place they look for issues).

Agreed. And I think its absolutely fine to point out their flaws. That's the only way they will learn. But it's important to remember that they aren't trying to harras us by repeating their mistakes on purpose. A lot of people seems to think that that is the case.

Edited by Zareek

Agreed. And I think its absolutely fine to point out their flaws. That's the only way they will learn. But it's important to remember that they aren't trying to harras us by repeating their mistakes on purpose. A lot of people seems to think that that is the case.

I agree with you; however, considering this is a continued problem in almost all major updates to the drop tables, wouldn't you think "oh better check to make sure those tables are working correctly as I don't' want to make the same mistake again"?  Most sane people look to the past to start figuring out where they might find issues.  This is considered problem solving and ensuring quality of service.  I don't want to say they have incompetent staff on hand at DE but history is not being too kind to them at the moment.  

I agree with you; however, considering this is a continued problem in almost all major updates to the drop tables, wouldn't you think "oh better check to make sure those tables are working correctly as I don't' want to make the same mistake again"?  Most sane people look to the past to start figuring out where they might find issues.  This is considered problem solving and ensuring quality of service.  I don't want to say they have incompetent staff on hand at DE but history is not being too kind to them at the moment.  

Of course, but we don't know why the mistakes are being repeated, so it's dangerous to judge.

I think it's pretty clear DE knows exactly what they've been doing with the drop tables--to suggest otherwise seems insulting to their intelligence at this point. They'd just rather have the players take the hint and buy Prime Access. I haven't bought any of the Prime Access and have acquired most of my frames and gears through grinding (I do buy and trade Plats for some reason...I'm a hoarding gamer by nature it seems) but I wouldn't have any qualms or complaints if DE would stop paying lip service and feeding false hopes of 'fixing dilution' which will simply exhaust the game faster for players who voiced their opinions.