WHAT IS HAPPENING

WHY IS EVERYONE BENDING??

HECK WHY IS EVERYONE FIGHTING?????

DID I JUST SEE A DAI LI AGENT AT 1:21

LETS TALK PLS

EDIT: CODE EDITING ON PHONE IS @(*()$ ANNOYING

Edited by AVEOX

Dafaq I just saw?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????????????????????????

So many questions...

EDITED openingg thread. Youtube code should work now.

i dont get it.. have you never seen avatar before? or are you excited for book 3?

obviously I've seen it since i'm posting the 3rd season and know the term "bending" and makes reference of the Dai Li.

No S#&$ right? Coulda used more reading and common sense right?

obviously I've seen it since i'm posting the 3rd season and know the term "bending" and makes reference of the Dai Li.

No S#&$ right? Coulda used more reading and common sense right?

the comments u made are missleading. why is everyone bending? will thats kinda what they do. wasn't sure if you haven't seen it. common sense would be mentioning something in the subject so people  who dont watch cartoons wont come here looking for something actually urgent.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING
HECK WHY IS EVERYONE FIGHTING?????"

the comments u made are missleading. why is everyone bending? will thats kinda what they do. wasn't sure if you haven't seen it. common sense would be mentioning something in the subject so people who dont watch cartoons wont come here looking for something actually urgent.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING

HECK WHY IS EVERYONE FIGHTING?????"

youre obviously the only one who got misled.sorry ur not clever enough. Try again next time. Maybe read entire post first before dropping comment. Edited by AVEOX

Hmmm I might watch the Korra storyline after all...

Comparing to the original Avatar : how much is it good?

well I like the modern fighting style and more bending animation. Personally I think the plots are also more intense than Aangs.

Mmmmkay, that seems interesting : I'll follow it. :)

After the exams.... :p

Slight word of caution: Season 1 of Korra was a bit undewhelming. 2nd season about the spirits was pretty cool...

Made me want a feature lenght season about the first avatar ever... not gonna spoil anything more than that though...

It seems they are finally making up for the first two seasons of Korra with a season more dedicated to action.

Essentially, they are going back to the formula of the first installment of the Avatar series : Action with plot, then drama later.

Korra had a bad start, as it was mostly, some plot, few episodes of action, relationship drama everywhere.

I wish this third season good luck. It has a reputation to reclaim.