Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: T-Shirt Design Contest

[DE]Megan

My entry:

5IwQVgS.jpg

THIS IS NOT OVER                                                                              I'M NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE!                        

P.S. DE, could you please post some mirrors for fan site kit? I'm getting constant decryption problems with mega. I tried multiple times, no luck. thank you.

Edited by turbinea

Front:

32zp377.jpg

Back:

24b55ef.jpg

Front says "Got Clem?" with grineer logo and lancer.

Back: Grineer Logo with grineer text "Property of the Grineer", and the warframe logo&tagline.

EDIT: Of note, if the back part would be disqualifyting, please ignore it.

Edited by Llyssa

Here is my entry. I wanted to make a "stealthy" warframe shirt. The kind that only another person who plays warframe might recognize. It's not as flashy or well drawn as many of the other entries, but I hope you like it anyway :D took me forever to draw that rhino head with my mouse and "shatter" it

rhinostompshirtblack3_zpsf2e887f4.png

Inverted colours on a white shirt:

rhinostompshirtwhite3_zps92efdabc.png

Design for Black shirt and Inverted one for white shirt:

designforwhite3_zpsff2270dc.png

designforblack3_zpsf631acf4.png

WarframeshirtdesignRevise.png

Using the 1440x1824 design. Figured the Dimensions might matter since I attempted for a Hawken, which was on the final selection, but failed to beat the others.

Shirt_Template.png

Edited by Zenn

I had to check the whole thread to see if this was already here and to my big surprise it wasn't. Maybe because people are not as cheesy as I am, which might be a good or a bad thing. I dun care. *forces eyes shut and throws the design to the masses*

(( I didn't put much effort with the font, because I like things which are immediately readable and not cluttered with fancy stuff, but I'm sure I could find a nice font with effort. So consider it a placeholder thingie that can be changed at your discretion. It is the idea that counts. ))

1_14_06_14_10_06_32.png

Edited by Khunvyel

I have a design but I have two variants for it.

Biker Gang logo themed designed. Since it's the future, I made it look like a hologram similar to a Decoy. The design was made for dark colored shirts specifically black and dark gray

tumblr_n76gpm5Bn41tbvx4ho1_1280.png

The design without the shirt: 

tumblr_n76gpm5Bn41tbvx4ho4_1280.png

If multiple variants are not allowed, please disregard the entry below

Non-hologram variant:

tumblr_n76gpm5Bn41tbvx4ho2_1280.png

Design without the shirt:

tumblr_n76gpm5Bn41tbvx4ho3_1280.png

EDIT: forgot to add the design without the shirt

Edited by Ambisyon_Ni_Batman