The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nicest Community Ever.

InForWar

Hi, I'm new to this game and I'd like to say that this game has THE BEST and nicest community I've ever experienced. I've asked a few questions and immediately 10 people jumped to answer them and help me and some even offered me a clan! And were soon nice. This deserves appreciation since it's not obvious at all.

Edited by InForWar

i agree in most cases ingame and in forums

i was helped a lot and mostly met polite persons

only kids cannot appreciate the effort from DEs to deliever

a "good" and a "bad" patch

but its just kids

Edited by JoMenton

I have to say that in comparission the community seems to be a bit more "sane". There are plenty of other games where the forum are either a barren wasteland or a something where a nuclear showdown is taking place.

As for patches.. that always brings up a storm. My office department is pretty relaxed and quiet, until a major patch is being released and hells breaks loose. ;)

i agree in most cases ingame and in forums

i was helped a lot and mostly met polite persons

only kids cannot appreciate the effort from DEs to deliever

a "good" and a "bad" patch

but its just kids

Kids, lol how ignorant. I suppose you have never heard of people complaining becuase they legitimately do not like a change. Not just trolls or kids

Kids, lol how ignorant. I suppose you have never heard of people complaining becuase they legitimately do not like a change. Not just trolls or kids

There is a difference between complaining because you don't like certain changes or going full in while raging and swearing. I think he pointed out the crowd that will never be satsified by whateveer a gamingcompany does to alleviate certain issues.

Most gamers complain about balance, fixes and patches and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a good thing as it often helps the game progres further.

But plenty of people do it in such a way that it's no longer about the important issues but just complaining for the sake of complaining or worse. Which is a pity as the threads often get flooded and even locked while there are some important issues that are being adressed.

did you ever read the title of this thread and first post???

or are you just a kid???

my post has to do with "nicest community" and not about wrong or right complaining

There is a difference between complaining because you don't like certain changes or going full in while raging and swearing. I think he pointed out the crowd that will never be satsified by whateveer a gamingcompany does to alleviate certain issues.

Most gamers complain about balance, fixes and patches and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a good thing as it often helps the game progres further.

But plenty of people do it in such a way that it's no longer about the important issues but just complaining for the sake of complaining or worse. Which is a pity as the threads often get flooded and even locked while there are some important issues that are being adressed.

+1

Edited by JoMenton

you're bad, i'm bad, polymelodic is terribad ! -flips all the tables at range-

more seriously, welcome, do not stay too much on the forums, we re a lot nicer in game here :)

cheers !

Edited by kimahn

The community here isn't that bad actually, no.

Clearly some people - like a few in this thread I'm sure - think it's the worst, when it's far far from the worst. Unfortunately, going around with that attitude really doesn't help either and makes the forums a worse place than it should be.

Hello.

Edited by Naith

you're bad, i'm bad, polymelodic is terribad ! -flips all the tables at range-

more seriously, welcome, do not stay too much on the forums, we re a lot nicer in game here :)

cheers !

05d.jpg

But in all seriousness, there are a lot of mature people in this community, thus the conversations on the forums tend to be fascinatingly deep. Not all of them, of course, it's the internet, after all =) You can have quite a good read in here, not only about Warframe. And a good laugh, when people start to sling their Stug-slimeballs at each other. It's a weird mix, really.