The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prayers To The Rng Gods - Post Here For Your Request To The Gods!

Zeus154

"I've never prayed to you before; I do not have the tongue for it. No one will remember, not even you... What games were played, what systems they were on, which ones that are written on by two Eric's... All that matters, is one man played many... many terrible Warframe games. So grant me one request... Grant me one good game! And if you do not listen... Oh come on man! That's fricken rude!"

To those who have been abandoned by the misfortune of RNGsus' curse of... terrible wealth and drops... post your prayer here.

[size=1]*Moderators, please don't hurt me. D:[/size]

Edited by Zeus154

"I've never prayed to you before; I do not have the tongue for it. No one will remember, not even you... What games were played, what systems they were on, which ones that are written on by two Eric's... All that matters, is one man played many... many terrible Warframe games. So grant me one request... Grant me one good game! And if you do not listen... Oh come on man! That's fricken rude!"

To those who have been abandoned by the misfortune of RNGsus' curse of... terrible wealth and drops... post your prayer here.

*Moderators, please don't hurt me. D:

I pray for one Brakk part. Just one ;-;