Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback for what its worth

Lurch

I'd like people stop saying "It's not P2W if it isn't PvP", because it certainly doesn't make it any better.

With enough money you can buy enough things to allow you to steamroll a level without the help of anyone.

If you're able to do that, it is NOT co operation, which I'd like to remind people that it's the WHOLE @(*()$ POINT OF THE GAME : CO OPERATION.

SECOND

Even if, as you said, it is for the TEAM, again, it doesn't make it any better, because if you're the only able to do a things, it's not fun for the rest of your team who didn't paid.

It simply ruin the fun for the guys who plays for free.

THIRD

Pay to win doesn't stand only for PvP, it stand for games who allow you to win simply by putting enough money that the game is asking, simple as that.

You win

Because you pay.

Saying that the game isn't pay2win is pure stupidity.

Even if these poor arguments were 100% true, it's perfectly fine in a PvE game. The only valid negative that can come from P2W in a PvE game is jealously...which is pretty pathetic. Otherwise, the people that will pay to win, will be helping people complete missions that don't pay. Other people are paying so you can win. Winning in a PvE game is beating the environment, NOT other players. So besides people that have e-peen envy, people should actually be glade to be playing with people that are paying to win.

As far as people playing solo with super expensive characters, why should I care? How does their ability to steamroll content directly affect my gameplay?

Edited by Jadarok

If pro players not get ingame platinum from mobs missions etc, game will become pay to win, im not going to play pay to win game for sure,theres alot of other games where cash shops balanced and players can get cash shop money in game, pay to win weapons and stuff will ruin any game, for real cash should be xp boosts and stuff like that,one of reasons why global agenda died game died, there was auction house and stuff only for those who pay,learn from firefall, there is no super weapons and stuff for pay to win noobs!

учитывая что сейчас идет збт было бы не плохо тестерам выделить платины по больше чтоб они могли протестить и рассказать потенциальным игрокам которые не попали на збт о прелестях про улучшения чтоб на обт не оставалось сомнений улучшать до про или нет по крайней мере на других проэктах в которых я участвовал поступали именно так

учитывая что сейчас идет збт было бы не плохо тестерам выделить платины по больше чтоб они могли протестить и рассказать потенциальным игрокам которые не попали на збт о прелестях про улучшения чтоб на обт не оставалось сомнений улучшать до про или нет по крайней мере на других проэктах в которых я участвовал поступали именно так

Lol agree,more! platinum for testers xD

The only fair solution is to have 2 ways to buy pro version ... By credits and by platinum

At that point why not remove Pro and just add a lot more cosmetics/etc to buy?

Possibly increase the Affinity Booster's XP gain (to 3x) and increase the XP weapons/gear need to level-up (by about 33%, so someone with an Affinity Booster gets the same time-to-level-up) if people think paying for the convenience of being able to get more powerful faster is a good idea.

I like the pro upgrade so far because it comes in handy when doing solo against a boss :D Don't remove it but just make it available for other players too. The developers should add achievements to this game like "finish all missions(except alert missions) on solo" and when finishing an achievement, give the players a reward, depending on the difficulty of the achievement, like a rare item for the hard ones. For example Halo 3 and Halo 3:ODST, where you have to complete all vidmasters achievement in order to get a Recon armor which is very rare. My friends and I spent like 9 hours to get these achievements (not mentioning the fails :P). I think this would keep the players in the game and let them keep trying. I hope the developers will come to a solution soon.

I did make a post about this that seem to be disappeared. I feel that pay 2 win, is a huge turn off. As you do reach a road block of progression due to no more weapon slots or frame slots. So far there is no way to EARN them in game, which I would like to see. I dont mind plat being a way to circumvent the grind, but feel that we should have the option to get "end game" or high lvl with out having to pay.

I did make a post about this that seem to be disappeared. I feel that pay 2 win, is a huge turn off. As you do reach a road block of progression due to no more weapon slots or frame slots. So far there is no way to EARN them in game, which I would like to see. I dont mind plat being a way to circumvent the grind, but feel that we should have the option to get "end game" or high lvl with out having to pay.

As long payers get something in return too, then I'm glad. :)

Who do you get an advantage over? The Grineer? The Corpus? The Infested? Certainly not over your teammates who are battling those foes alongside you. I have a pro STRUN almost fully leveled with blue clip and damage mods. As an example, "Joe Shmo" bought a new STRUN with his credits he earned. Yes mine is more powerful, but he can battle, kill, and run through alot of solos with a brand new STRUN.

I know did when I first bought mine (with credits). Everyone (with a STRUN) did.

Just because the gun is PRO doesn't mean there is an "advantage" right off the bat. The gun is still level 0 and you have to earn every attribute and mod slot.

Also, you get 50 free platinum (in an already free game) which allows you to pro two things.

The only change with the way things can be purchased, is everything should be able to be earned with credits or bought with platinum.

And I personally don't think theres such a thing as "platinum" players. I for one, am just an average person who likes this F2P title Warframe, so to get a fuller experience out of it, I paid the price for a normal PC game. All I have is a badge to signify this. I don't get monthly bonuses (or at least not that I know of lol) I don't get any double xp or credit things for free, I don't get any guns for free, frames, mods, ect. I still earn those, whether its through my job or through my performance ingame.

But I do agree that everything should be purchaseble with both currencies.

Edited by kedrobomb

I am mostly concerned about the "Top Players" ranking. As some people will be able to "buy power" and get to top 10 because of this, making it unfair for others who don't, or can't pay for a game. The specific reason I stopped playing PlanetSide 2, is for the pay 2 win model they have. Along with Everquest 2 being same way now.

I do enjoy Warframe though as it is NOT pvp. I think i will be playing it with my friends for quite some time, until I have gotten as far as possible and no longer able to progress. I may still play after that, depending on what happens in the future! I just feel there should be a way to earn everything in game (aside from cosmetic things, which should be plat).

Even if that means we have to grind for weeks or so to get it. I mean look at it now, a warframe takes 3 days to make, or 50 play to complete it, and I am ok with this!

The only fair solution is to have 2 ways to buy pro version ... By credits and by platinum

yep agree

make a alternative for free players and it will be good :)

or they can keep pay to win model and i would like to see how far they will go :D

Game is Great but p2w will never work :)

$5 for buying pro three times? You pay once only (if you make the right choices). Why is there platinum? If almost every item is available through credits, except for Bolto, item slots and other stuff, it's sad for us to not use the platinum. I like to support the game, but I do believe in extra enhancements. I agree with kedrobomb right now; we all play together. Before I had Master Founders, I joined a group with people having pro slots(their stats were just outstanding) and I was glad I fought alongside them. Killing bosses so quickly was just awesome.

Edit: give the option to remove the leaderboards if people don't want their stats visible?

Edited by Seventhwolf

LoL has spoiled me so i consider that in F2P games the players should need to use money only for cosmetic things and to unlock things faster(everything should be available for credits). Also, i know that there should be coming changes for the pro model.

one thing there should be something like this:

1.try to look in other games like hawken, blacklight retribution, becouse you can get everthing for real money, but players who not buying can get it with in game curency exept boosters,skins)

2: do something like alert missions have chance to drop some platinum (1-10platinum), but those missions would be hard and maybe could be done 1time per day, if you already done you get just credits

3.do something for pro mode like for credits , missions for points, but pro mode would not be, or challages which will lvl up your warframe/weapon but player who had platinum whey could skip it, or you could buy pro mode for credits ,but after some lvl

but ofcourse i am second line player, and can say that for some countrys they must pay 3or4 times bigger price so cant say its low price

and people pay2win is when for only realy money you get owerpowered weapon and in game curency you cant get it

Edited by godila2

It's either pay for convenience or pay to win. In this case, the latter is obvious. For this to be a free to play game, there has to be NO LIMIT to a free player's POWER. A paying user gains looks and time, that's it. If you have to make it so it's harder to obtain items through play time, so be it. Just don't block player's progress, like it's a trial version with no time limit.

It's a huge letdown, and it's the reason I don't want to support a pseudo f2p game. Success dwells in either going full on P2P or F2P. Or player power balance is just miserable.

Edited by WildJuice

$5 for buying pro three times? You pay once only (if you make the right choices). Why is there platinum? If almost every item is available through credits, except for Bolto, item slots and other stuff, it's sad for us to not use the platinum. I like to support the game, but I do believe in extra enhancements. I agree with kedrobomb right now; we all play together. Before I had Master Founders, I joined a group with people having pro slots(their stats were just outstanding) and I was glad I fought alongside them. Killing bosses so quickly was just awesome.

soo sir.

the game will look like this P2win player (guilds) vs free player , non p2w player will team up with free player since he have 15lvl only wepon when they can add p2w player and hes 30lvl.

Edited by jimomateusz

i am a player that could not pay any real world money into this game.

The prices of things now make it almost unatainable for me to get another warframe even.

I have been playing for 4 days, and am a VERY long ways away from being able to try another warframe.

You should be warned that you will be locked into the warframe you pick. I did not know this, and cannot afford another warframe for a long time. I am probably not going to stick with it, because i would to try other forms of gameplay to see what suits me. But i can't.

Well i got some keys today and played with my friends, was fun, till we saw the shop.

They all deinstalled this game.

The only one was me to see if we have to pay for the premium versions.

We all would spend some cash one this game to prevent grind, i spend over 200 $ in LoL,

but only because i wanted to, not because i have to.

And that’s the reason that matters for the most players.

A “Free to Play” game there i can’t grind or be the strongest without paying is not worth playing it.

Successful f2p models sell convenience and cosmetics, never power. Anything that can affect gameplay should be available for free with some grinding or immediately available for cash. Otherwise it's not a f2p game, it's a demo with microtransactions.

Edited by Rockxon