Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurods - Where To Get Them (Reliably)?

OnnaJReverT

Question

16 answers to this question

What I do is go to any location that drops them and... don't look for them. For some strange reason, if I go in looking for something else I end up getting at least 2 per run. RNG is funny like that. It's like it knows.

i just went in looking for them for two interception runs on eris until we got a t4-key, one yielded one neurode, the other none

i would try your way, but i kinda need them atm^^

Lephantis and ODD are pretty okay for getting them.

I personally got 20+ from just leveling melee weapons on Tikal on Earth (Along with farming some void keys)

Really, just keep doing missions that have a chance at dropping them - It's much easier to do if you have another reason to be doing those mission (For example: Farming for Tranquil Cleave on Cambria, or getting exp from Dark Sectors) to make it less frustrating to farm them.

whenever i need some specific resources now i go to the sector defense on a planet that has them, been very useful to me, like on jupiter i can get up to 5 neural sensors in a 40 wave run, and i do that solo with no nekros.....solo so i can pause it cuz...life happens

Yeah lephantis can also be more annoying to do than defense runs....took me over 30 runs just to get nekros when he came out....

Earth drops neurodes so as an alternate suggestion that has no cose whether key or derelict key, go to the Sector defense on Earth for some easy farming, tho if you know how to last an hour or more in survival with ease i would suggest that, if you do it right or follow the guide on the forums even you will maximize the amount of spawns you get and thusly maximize the amount of drop chances for it