Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many People Here Have Actually Played The 'escape' Mission?

Diarist

i havent been captured myself but if harvester shows up i want to be captured

so i can experience it.

though its short from what ive seen in youtube but its a great addition to the game

it broke the experience since we dont have "toggle to do stealth movements" button 

just my opinion

Edited by Ritchel

I've only done the mission once - I was attacked by the Harvester during a Suspicious Shipment alert.

Fun fact: The insane damage the enemies did in those alerts also transferred over to the Harvester leading to him insta-killing me from full health.

As far as the mission goes...

I didn't much like it.

Yes it was sort of interesting to experience it, not it wasn't interesting to actually play it

Essentially running through a mission having weapons/powers unequipped until you find and pick them up, then it's just a matter of heading to extraction with your now usable stuff. Not exactly exciting... Similar effect could be achieved by just running a Corpus Exterminate after unequipping your secondary, melee and all powers.

Twice. The last time, my objective changed mid-escape mission, so instead of getting my powers and melee weapon back (I didn't have primary or secondary with me when Harvey visited), I had to do an exterminate mission and had to literally beat 60 enemies to death with my bare fists. It was a welcome challenge.

do you get mastery from that? :P (10200 from mastery 16 and only got 2 weapons left.. thats 6k xp combined)

do you get mastery from that? :P (10200 from mastery 16 and only got 2 weapons left.. thats 6k xp combined)

I wasn't paying attention, to be honest. You can run a little test ans find out for yourself, since you monitor your mastery exp more closely.