Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does Those Guys In The Youtube Videos Have 60 Energy At Their Rifles And Stuff?

MrWayash

whoah thanks for the answers i didnt know that this forum is so active
umm yea i ve been searching for about 2 hrs and its 1:20 am at me so thanks for saving my life guyz
umm ive now been playing for 5 days(I have 60 hrs :P dont ask) but there is more and more content everywhere
anyways respect+ 4 this gam3

ps:

someone wanted liks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-jFMZmkSIg

e

t

c

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is what's wrong with the Beginner's game for Warframe.

Yeah, the beginning of the game is basically having to read up on the wiki. To be fair though, they did add the codex, which can provide a decent amount of info, but definitely not all of it.

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is what's wrong with the Beginner's game for Warframe.

And yet, it made sense to me when I first started, with no help. Of course, it was pre Mods 2.0, but potatoes existed and expanded the skill tree instead of doubling capacity.

The game doesn't even need hand-held tutorials, but the ones in game are inadequate. Such a big part of weapon upgrades shouldn't be mentioned in one sentence. My solution for this is simple: A tool tip should appear when you hover over the "upgrade" button, which any curious player would want to click on or at least hover over. If this conflicts with gamepad design, then the message can occur after you click on the upgrade button. Instead of saying, "Install Orokin Catalyst?" or tell you you don't have one, it should briefly mention that installing a catalyst will double your mod energy capacity.

De doesn't actually need to change a lot, just small bits to make things friendlier. At the same time, any game I've ever played has had some confused beginners, even if the game is extremely self-explanatory, so I can't really say that "this" is what's wrong with the Beginner's game. Sometimes people are just blind too. Curiosity is your friend when you are new to any game.

I agree it's a totally self explaining and well designed games but there are a few parts that are completely not. I hope th DEV theam* is trying to correct theese. Btw your idea is great :)

*team -.-

Edited by MrWayash

New players need to be led to the wiki. Everything they need to know is included and it only takes the Search edit box to locate the answer.

Forcing someone to go outside the game to find information is not the way to do it.  Especially if it's being done by a third party.  It's lazy game design.