Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Guys,i recently saw some new cards that have been added in warframe and it has an unknown warframe picture on it.I assume its the same thing that was going on with Zephyr they released a mod with the airborn card on it and then Zephyr came out...Zephyr at first was supposed to be a male warframe with the coolest armor i have ever seen but instead of that they released a female bird...I just wanted to say not to do the same thing with Vulcanus...stick with the male spartanlike warframe that were on the drawings.Dont do the same mistake with Vulcanus.....the warframe on the mod's pic is a female warframe and i really REALLY dont want you to ruin such a cool warframe again..u did that with zephyr please dont do it with Vulcanus.

Who the heck is Vulcanus..... Female Infested frame is next!

Who the heck is Vulcanus..... Female Infested frame is next!

it dosnt look infested. The best speculation based off of inspection of the mods, and the ability the devs stated, its probably going to be a Harlequin. also, this is unconfirmed but someone said they managed to get into something, and found it to be codenamed Harlequin, that could be fake though. But examination favors the speculation that it is going to be tied to a Harlequin. Also all Warframes are "infested"

Edited by Senketsu_

I wonder what its power's theme is

On the last live stream the Devs said that one of her abilities booby traps certain things around her, lockers, ziplines, crates, hack panels, etc. The lockers eat enemies, the crates radial blind when open, ziplines electrocute enemies. 

I can almost guarantee I'm not the first to think of or mention this, but I just thought about how Operation: Breeding Grounds could lead to a new Infested themed Warframe. I mean, the Hunt for Alad V and the whole Zanuka project helped the intro to Valkyr, so it wouldn't be entirely strange to see a new frame. Alad already has experience tampering with Warframes and Corpus tech, now he has Infestation to throw into the mix. We've already seen Infested Corpus machines, who's to say a Warframe wouldn't be next on ol' Salad's agenda? Just speculation.