The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Sutherland s Predictions for this major update!

-Snip-

What about the guy who Joined the hype train, Was on it during the crash, And ends up not complaining about whatever limbs he lost during the crash? Those people exist too. :P

<-

I dunno. I rather enjoy hyping about something. It's fun to look forward to something, Speculate on things. And hype threads are fun to post in. But I know not to cry about it if it isn't as good as I imagined. Especially if it was all in my imagination.

Edited by SJunior

considering how the spoiler's been there for TWO devstreams, not just one, it has to be very soon. And this interview with the developers... Seems very ready to be released. I bet it's this week.

Wow. To me it doesn't seem ready at all. It has been four weeks since Devstream 30, though, so that could've been enough time to get it ready.

I think its gonna be this week, at the very latest next week but I doubt that it's been like I dunno 2 months since the last update or something right?  Doesn't DE usually release a major update every like 2-3 months?

I think pretty good honestly, but like I mentioned above if its not this week then next for sure I don't see them prolonging it any further, all the features they wanted to add look kinda done to me.  Maybe integrating a quest system could take some time and whatnot but I feel like DE has shown us tons of progress and polish on it already.

So, does any DE said it was going to happen this week or it's just player speculation? I know we're on u 13.9 but if they do need another week or so to make u14 "better" and come without tons of bugs(since there a lot of new stuff coming up), then i dunno why we couldn't wait for a little longer....

So, does any DE said it was going to happen this week or it's just player speculation? I know we're on u 13.9 but if they do need another week or so to make u14 "better" and come without tons of bugs(since there a lot of new stuff coming up), then i dunno why we couldn't wait for a little longer....

Just player speculation.